Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I got my Dell 2407 today....sweet...
24dell.jpg

just ordered mine today, can't wait.

what did levels did you adjust your RGB to?

yeah yeah... that's the ticket.. backups.. you're allowed to backup your netflix movies once, right? ;) lol

PC is really quiet :)

Dual NEC 20WGX2
Sony 40W2000 (1080p)
Toshiba HD-XA2 (imported as all my SDDVD are R1)

Sorry for awful quality pictures.

img1220nk8.jpg

img1222rz8.jpg

img1221md9.jpg

PC is really quiet :)

Dual NEC 20WGX2
Sony 40W2000 (1080p)
Toshiba HD-XA2 (imported as all my SDDVD are R1)

Sorry for awful quality pictures.

heh, the departed...just watched that twice with my parents. Such a good movie, especially if your parents actually have that accent, and you live in Boston :cool:

excellent setup/room/color scheme, thats how my dorm room is, clean and simple.

I may not be the OP, but I've seen signs like those on Ebay. If memory serves, they averaged $20/piece, with minor aesthetic flaws.
I made then myself. Printed out the pictures and then went to the supermarket to get some pictureframes.

(And now after telling this everyone is doing the same thing.. :D )

What heapdhones are they?
Philips HP1500. (Headphones + amplifier)

I'm getting 2 2007FPWs and an Xbox 360 on Wednesday... So I'll update again when that time comes

Not the greatest setup by any means but I'm only 16 so I defineately appreciate it

V2000-939-004.jpg

V2000-939-005.jpg

Anyone know what case this is. Description says Lian Li V1100B, but the website version looks nothing like this. Any help would be appreciated. BTW this is my first post. New member.

Here's my setup LCD on the left is a 2407WFP A04. The one on the right is a 1704FPT.

DSCN1468_%28Medium%29.JPG
DSCN1481_%28Medium%29.JPG

It took some time to get used to the monitors being so far apart, but I got used to it.

Oh the USB hub or the Linksys router? I mounted the USB hub there when the 1704FPT was my primary monitor and at the time it was the most convenient, out of the way place to put it. I just haven't had time to find a new place to put it yet.

The Linksys router is there because I wanted to put the two high gain antennas on the wall-mounted shelf. I haven't found a local source for long extension cables yet for the antennas (which would degrade the wifi signal anyway).

Nope, it's not painted. I just put one of those anti-bacterial, silicone keyboard covers on it. :)

Anyone know what case this is. Description says Lian Li V1100B, but the website version looks nothing like this. Any help would be appreciated. BTW this is my first post. New member.

V2000b with window kit

Nope its a TJ07?

Nope a v2000b with window and koolance on top?

That's my case and it's a Lian Li PCV2000B modded for a 360mm radiator

Hey David, I cant seem to find stock pictures of that case, Are those fans on top or vents. Id so, is there room for fans. I really like the case and am also looking at the Tj07, any sway of interest would be great, or if you know a site with maximum info. Thx

Back