Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

That phone is great. I bought that base and handset first. Then I ordered two accessory handsets for it. You can download ringtones and wallpaper from the pc via usb. The dog got ahold of two of them and chewed the antennas but mine was spared. These phones were used on '24' like a lot of things I own.;)
NikonPics.jpg

It was your tone. You asked if it was a joke when someone stated their opinion that I have one of the coolest looking setups on the board. That's your indirect way of saying you think my setup is ugly.

No I wouldn't have remarked on your desk because it's completely unremarkable. After asking the guy if he was joking about my setup, you said "I'd like to see yours." You should probably expect some criticism of your own setup after that kind of comment. So I would ask that you grow up.

You're kidding right? For one, there is no tone in a comment posted on a forum. Only interpretation. And your interpretation is what pissed you off. And my asking if he was joking, was to show that your setup wasn't "ugly", but that it was in your words "unremarkable", and I was curious as to what the poster could possibly base his judgement off of. You need get out of high school and stop trying to pick fights with everyone who doesn't agree with you. I never said anything that was beyond my opinion. So come on, get off it. And stop trying to retaliate by insulting my computer setup. Your opinion doesn't affect me, But apparently mine affects you. Bottom line, don't take more out of a conversation then what is already there. This is done now.

Hey buddy, calm down. Its hard to pull what I meant with what I said. It just makes me assume that you love confrontation despite your "peaceful" post. I said I liked his setup, so the coment was not needed.

Exactly ! I am not a mind reader LoneRearanger.Be more clear and not so quick to dis other people.You need to learn to use the smilies we have here on the forums,and put them to better and more effective use.You dare accuse me of being 'confrontational' ?! You need to re-read your comments and posts to others here about there setups and pc's,because some of them come across as put downs and slights,and not innocent observations at all.Your 'comment' about my taste and his setup was what sparked it all.So you are right,I agree,your original comment was most certainly not needed. :) Now,enough of this.I plan to post my own home setup later on this week,or next,when my Nec 24" LCD's get here.I do hope they meet your personal approval :D that was a j/k ;)

And for the record,I still think ballpoint has a cool pc gaming setup,nice screen and great desk ! :)

I was moving crap around, so I know my speaker stands are all messed up. And yeah, they're high, but that's because my damn chair is so tall.

00005dg2.jpg

00012sg4.jpg

Exactly ! I am not a mind reader LoneRearanger.Be more clear and not so quick to dis other people.You need to learn to use the smilies we have here on the forums,and put them to better and more effective use.You dare accuse me of being 'confrontational' ?! You need to re-read your comments and posts to others here about there setups and pc's,because some of them come across as put downs and slights,and not innocent observations at all.Your 'comment' about my taste and his setup was what sparked it all.So you are right,I agree,your original comment was most certainly not needed. :) Now,enough of this.I plan to post my own home setup later on this week,or next,when my Nec 24" LCD's get here.I do hope they meet your personal approval :D that was a j/k ;)

And for the record,I still think ballpoint has a cool pc gaming setup,nice screen and great desk ! :)

Enough children. Oh and the PM wasn't such a good idea. ballpoint decided to get nasty. LOL. Anyways, I was looking at that sharp above for a while. Didn't get cause I was broke. Love the black Xbox.

lcds2.jpg

Slight update: Rigged (ghetto, cardboard is involved) the top server monitor to have an optimal tilt down towards me. Also got a stand for the 20WMGX2. Using Synergy to control both computers.

is that like an ufo on the nec screen? lol !!!

^^^Nice!

How much do you guys earn to afford 30+" screens?:eek: At least then I'll know what kind of pay to demand once I start working. :cool:

I make 52k/year and I can't afford a 30" screen....
However, I also have an expensive mortgage, 2 cars, and 2 kids to spend money on :O

^^^Nice!

How much do you guys earn to afford 30+" screens?:eek: At least then I'll know what kind of pay to demand once I start working. :cool:
Here is an easy formula to remember: No wife/girlfriend + No kids = Freedom to spend all I want on ME

This equation has served me extremely well for years! :D

Most recent:
Left_angle.jpg

Dell 2407 :D

I swear, this monitor get smaller by the day. Can't wait to trade this up for a 30incher !

Nice, how you like the PS3 compared to your xbox, besides game availability. Like to know what you think.

Since I bought it, I seldom play my X360 anymore just because the different games library. As for game availability, there are too many FPS and TPS games for X360, which I don't like. I bought the X360 just because I wanted to see some HD on my monitor while waiting for ps3. hehe.

How many watts to the dual kickers?! Thats gotta be murder on the mounted monitor:eek:

Its very excessive, which of course is just enough:D:D :D

I'm not sure how many watts are there, I live in an apartment, so I have neighbors. Can't get it too loud or the police will hunt me down. :D

Most recent:
img snip

Dell 2407 :D

I swear, this monitor get smaller by the day. Can't wait to trade this up for a 30incher !

Heh. Your Klipsch satellites are reversed, unless I've had mine reversed this whole time.

his acer screen has like no AG coating thats his light reflected on it lol

Acer? It says NEC in big letters right on it. But yes, it's my light reflection. Normally those overhead lights aren't even on so I never see a glare.

I'm not sure how many watts are there, I live in an apartment, so I have neighbors. Can't get it too loud or the police will hunt me down. :D

If thats the sub for your pc, its practicaly a crime not to crank it up! Id like to hear a hand granade frag fest with that sub!

Heh. Your Klipsch satellites are reversed, unless I've had mine reversed this whole time.

Really? When I was setting it up I didn't find any thing that said which speaker went where so I set them up this way :D

More pics:
Mouse at night:
Mouse_dark.jpg

Speaker knobs close up:
Speaker_close.jpg

Wow, you want to use thumbnails? Also, thanks for the 'mouse at night' picture because i've always wanted to know what my MX1000 looks like in the dark.

I'm running this on a 2707WFP and those images are huge.

And yeah, i upgraded from the 2407WFP too (which seems tiny now) and this is the largest i can go without going to 3007WFP, which isn't for me because i do game and use other connectors on the monitor. Oh well.

Really? When I was setting it up I didn't find any thing that said which speaker went where so I set them up this way :D

Heh. Perhaps you're right. There's no L and R on them? I must be thinking about my headphones or something. :p

It does matter with directional output, not that the experience differs if the right channel plays on your left and vice versa. I don't even use my knobs though.

More pics:
Mouse at night:
\

Speaker knobs close up:
\

In the speaker world the speaker that has control knobs is always on the right. IDK why but its just how they've always been setup.

Now that you mention it, my previous 2.1 setups always did have the knobs on the right side. I guess I was spoiled by my z640 set where the center speaker had all the controls.

I thought the speakers are identical except that the volume knob is attacked to one of them.

That phone is great. I bought that base and handset first. Then I ordered two accessory handsets for it. You can download ringtones and wallpaper from the pc via usb. The dog got ahold of two of them and chewed the antennas but mine was spared. These phones were used on '24' like a lot of things I own.;)
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/thefewtheproud/NikonPics.jpg[/IMG]

what else do you have that was on 24?

you got that cisco IP phone? or.... a laptop or something else cool?

Just got my Dell 2007WFP. S-IPS panel Rev A04. Much nicer then the BenQ FP93GX it replaced. Whites look white with out the blue or yellow tint associated with TN panels. Still pondering if I want to hook my Xbox 360 to it. The second LCD is a BenQ FP91G+ which I prefer over the newer and better spec'd FP93GX. The FP93GX has horrible color and viewing angles. I bought that monitor with out seeing first. Bad mistake.

img_0328-0.jpg

Back