Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I think the forums really need a picture of an ikea jerker at the top, saying, THIS IS A JERKER, NOW YOU KNOW. lol.. not busting on anyone but I'd put down 50$ saying its the most asked question here :-p

So it is the Jerker! I had a faint Idea but it didn't ring a bell until you mentioned it ;)

Guess I'm out of luck since searching for it with me finding out it was discontinued.

On with the show!

LoKe - isnt your reciever a htr-5930? i have the same one. hows it treating u? mine gets really hot. last night i was watching king kong really loud, -17 db, and the top was extremely hot, more than normal.:rolleyes:

besides that, i like it. not bad for 160 new.

LoKe - isnt your reciever a htr-5930? i have the same one. hows it treating u? mine gets really hot. last night i was watching king kong really loud, -17 db, and the top was extremely hot, more than normal.:rolleyes:

besides that, i like it. not bad for 160 new.

HTR5830. =]

I like it so far. Still trying to get used to all the settings (this is my first real receiver). Picked it up (along with the speakers) this morning.

heres my LCD setup, its a samsung LE26R87BDX.
im 17 years old, and its probably the best i can do at my age check it out

P6030017.jpg

P6040010.jpg

P6040020.jpg

P6010108.jpg

P5310102.jpg

5z3f8ed.jpg

i know the 2407fpw in the middle looks washed out, installed the Cat 7.5 drivers and it took me a while to figure out why they turned my monitor image into teh fugly. it's fixed now, but i was too lazy to retake the picture :) The projector is either for the xb360 or my 4th monitor (TV Tuner and xvid use)

5z3f8ed.jpg

i know the 2407fpw in the middle looks washed out, installed the Cat 7.5 drivers and it took me a while to figure out why they turned my monitor image into teh fugly. it's fixed now, but i was too lazy to retake the picture :) The projector is either for the xb360 or my 4th monitor (TV Tuner and xvid use)

nice!........;)

Wow, that's nice, QwaarJet. I thought the projector was just a close up of one of the monitors in a seperate picture. :p
How big is that on the wall? Also, what are the other two monitors?

not sure the exact size, i'll get the tape ruler out when i get home after work. It can make a MUCH larger projection but i'm kinda limited by empty wall space. Also, i'm cheap so I have yet to get a proper screen. It's projecting onto a slightly off white wall :eek: the manual says the screen will do 40-275in! i'm probably doing no more than 120in in that picture, but i'll find out later

projector Mitsubishi HC3000U
main monitor: 2407wfp
right: 2007wfp on an Ergotron LX desk mount
left: samsung 205bw

heres my LCD setup, its a samsung LE26R87BDX.
im 17 years old, and its probably the best i can do at my age check it out

P6040020.jpg

Looks good man... What game is this SS of.. looks neat?

Looks like rainbow 6 vegas or crackdown? dunno dont have either

LCD-Setup.jpg

Yes I know it looks ghetto to be missing the other 17" (coming in 2 weeks) but whatever... I like it :p

As for the table, for some odd reason I actually prefer it over a desk, even though it may not be as appealing.

my beloved home! Just re-arranged everything with my new(used) Viewsonic VX2025xm :D:D:D:D I'm diggin' it. Still needs some tweaking, but I'll take that in stride from here on out.

Enjoy the pics...

200706051ku1.jpg

200706052us9.jpg

200706053tp0.jpg

nice setup LunchboX3904.
I noticed your case has a C2D sticker on it but your sig has an AMD rig
what are your system specs? :)

new member...Not the cleanest set up.....but plenty of LCD pr0n.. Once I actually buy a home, ill put more time in to hiding the wires. You guys have a great forum!!
office.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

nice setup LunchboX3904.
I noticed your case has a C2D sticker on it but your sig has an AMD rig
what are your system specs? :)

lol....it's a [H]ardFolding case badge that looks like a c2d badge :p

recently re-done system:
AMD 3800+ X2 @ 2.65ghz
2gb G.skill DDR400 @ 220mghz 2-4-4-8
DFI NF4 Ultra-D LanParty
eVGA 8800GTS (soon to be overclocked)
WD 250GB HDD
Viewsonic VX2025WM and Hyundai L90D+
Antec SLK3700-BQE Case

thanks for the compliments.....and yea, my mouse pad is too big, but I like having it hang over my desk so my forearm has some padding from the sharp edges of my desk. Eventually I wanna build my own desk.....a simple one, but the size I need.

Sweet StormShadow figure. When I was a kid, I once got about 20 GI Joe figures from that set when they came out for Christmas. I opened about 10 of them before Christmas morning and my mom counted them after I opened them and I got caught. DOH!!!!!!
I was supposed to get a Nintendo that same year though and she was told 2 days before Christmas that it was out of stock and wouldn't be delivered in time. What a bunch of junk.
Anyways...setup looks fun.

PICT0018.JPG

PICT0019.JPG

two monitors attached to desktop, 1 monitor attached to laptop. Everything connected w/ Synergy so I can use one mouse keyboard for both, essentially giving me 3 active monitors

ummm, i think this is the "Show your LCD Setup" Thread.....not the talking about fake boobs Thread...

Well, the implants are very real, they just aren't boobs. Her chesticles are simply two real things combined to form uber-chesticles.

Well said sir

btw
PICT0018.JPG

PICT0019.JPG

two monitors attached to desktop, 1 monitor attached to laptop. Everything connected w/ Synergy so I can use one mouse keyboard for both, essentially giving me 3 active monitors

Me like very much this set-up.

On day 4 and this thing is great!

The lady's like a man with a big one! :p

533581542_d0298ddfae.jpg

Posted in another forum, but appreciated more here.

REAL tight Camper ^^^^. Nice and clean, ps you got every 360 game ever???

thanx for the comments guys... :) Nah, i aint got all 360 games out, there are around 10 new ones that i'm looking to get.. student loans come in handy, but when they are gone, they're gone.. :( lol

As for the colour in me HDTV, it has pretty great colour, the pic just looks very black/blue due to the G-Force Visualizations from my PC. When playing the 360, it really shows off the baby... :p

thanx for the comments guys... :) Nah, i aint got all 360 games out, there are around 10 new ones that i'm looking to get.. student loans come in handy, but when they are gone, they're gone.. :( lol

As for the colour in me HDTV, it has pretty great colour, the pic just looks very black/blue due to the G-Force Visualizations from my PC. When playing the 360, it really shows off the baby... :p

what desk is that? did it come with the paper shelves on the bottom?

You're using your student loans to pay for this?

Oh god..

Back