Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

LCD1.jpg

LCD2.jpg

LCD3.jpg

Nope subs/speakers are fine by LCD's however don't put Subs near your case, that causes HDD issues, bad ones.
The magnets in your average pair of sattelites are far too small to cause issues with a CRT, & any sub that is powerful enough should really be shielded. But unless you have your monitor on the floor, it shouldn't be next to your sub!

Yeah, speakers aren't really an issue, subs are. So if you have your case on the floor next to your sub try and move it.

The magnets in your average pair of sattelites are far too small to cause issues with a CRT, & any sub that is powerful enough should really be shielded. But unless you have your monitor on the floor, it shouldn't be next to your sub!

Your saying that my sub should be on the floor?

Nope subs/speakers are fine by LCD's however don't put Subs near your case, that causes HDD issues, bad ones.

Not so much true. Although magnets can indeed cause computer problem, you need very very strong ones. The average sub does not have the power to do anything to your hard drives.

Not so much true. Although magnets can indeed cause computer problem, you need very very strong ones. The average sub does not have the power to do anything to your hard drives.

QFT. Lots of people used to think that subs near your pc would damage hard drives but it has been known for a while now that it will not, you need much stronger magnets to do that. Some people still think this though, not sure why.

http://www.ruger22c.com/personal/LCD/LCD1.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.ruger22c.com/personal/LCD/LCD2.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.ruger22c.com/personal/LCD/LCD3.jpg[/IMG]

Wow so you're the ONE who bought the PhysX card:D

j/k;)

Wow so you're the ONE who bought the PhysX card:D

j/k;)

That would be me. I also bought the $80 7.1 speaker set with a $150 sound card. LOL!

I'm wondering how long it'll be until someone notices there's an ATi card in the nVidia box. ;)

That would be me. I also bought the $80 7.1 speaker set with a $150 sound card. LOL!

I'm wondering how long it'll be until someone notices there's an ATi card in the nVidia box. ;)

i just noticed, now that i knew to look for it ;) :D

QFT. Lots of people used to think that subs near your pc would damage hard drives but it has been known for a while now that it will not, you need much stronger magnets to do that. Some people still think this though, not sure why.

yeah but if you turn the sub up and play things loudly, all that bass will take a dump on your hard drives from shaking.

Here's my setup as of now. It will probably change again and again but as of now Im happy with it. The seat is strategically placed to cover some of the awful wired mess.

Specs:
Main Monitor: Dell 2005FPW (freaks and geeks)
Secondary Monitor: acer al2223w (X360 - nba2k7)
Laptop: Dell 710m (the office)
TV: RCA M50WH72S (wii - wario ware)

lcds.jpg

Well I have 2x 1500Watt subs hooked up to my computer, I wasn't sure if they would damage the HDD's but they certainly rumbled the case very bad when they were near it :D

The only thing I like to know, would the sub make any damage or interference with
my LCD? ( I know it should be on the floor)

YES OR NO

The only thing I like to know, would the sub make any damage or interference with
my LCD? ( I know it should be on the floor)

YES OR NO

no, but why in the hell do you want it sounding bad and vibrating your desk, put it on the floor like it was made to be

what your specs shabby610?

Ohh my do you really want to know? I haven't upgraded my computer in YEARS except for hard drives, PSU, optical drives, and the sound card. Ever since entering college 2 years ago all my money I make goes to tuition. I only buy the stuff that benefits my ears and increases my pr0n capacity, and prolongs the computer's life (PSU). :D

DFI NFII Ultra Infinity
AMD Athlon XP-M 2600+ @ 2.1GHz
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200 @ 2-2-2-5
Albatron Trinity GeForce 6800 GT @ Ultra speeds
Hauppauge WinTV PVR-350
Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
2x 320GB Seagate 7200.10 Barracudas SATA in RAID0
PC Power and Cooling Silencer 750
Logitech G7 Laser cordless mouse
Saitek Eclipse keyboard
Dell 2407WFP A02
Opti-UPS "Enhanced Series" 1500C UPS
Logitech Z-5500 speakers (digital coax for movies, miniplug analog for music and everything else)
Lian Li PC-65B
2x Samsung Writemaster 16x DVD-R/W drives
Vantec Nexus fan controller
Lian Li 3.5" temp/fan speed/HD activity LCD readout! :D

Headphones are Sennheiser HD-595's

But yeah, that's it! Still plays BF2, HL2 (and the mods), and BF2142 without a hiccup and I don't see myself buying any more PC games anytime soon. :)

nice one shabby. i used to have a 2600+ mobile athlon, i had it at 2.4 ghz :). but i had a x800xt aiw ;) :D

Yeah, I had mine at 2.3GHz with my SLK-947U, but I think my DFI NFII Ultra Infinity is slowly dying. Sometimes the BIOS likes to fuck up and beep at me when I restart the computer, so I have to go through the hassle of pecking at that jumper to reset it, and voltages are misread no matter if I reflash the BIOS. It can be a PITA sometimes.

I'll be with her until the end! :D

Yeah, I had mine at 2.3GHz with my SLK-947U, but I think my DFI NFII Ultra Infinity is slowly dying. Sometimes the BIOS likes to fuck up and beep at me when I restart the computer, so I have to go through the hassle of pecking at that jumper to reset it, and voltages are misread no matter if I reflash the BIOS. It can be a PITA sometimes.

I'll be with her until the end! :D

i had it ina epox 8rda6+. i even hit 2600mhz with it but it ran too hot. might want to just get a new board, don't wait till it goes, it might take out more than u want ;) :D

i was thinking about getting that same table at ikea. in your pic looks small, going to keep mine.;)

Yeah I've had this XP-M in an NF7-S and an NF7-S 2.0 before the NFII Ultra Infinity. Talk about a great overclocker!

Only problem is that GOOD nForce2 Ultra 400 boards are expensive and hard to find nowadays...bummer.

Nforce 2 + XP-M, greatest ever!
I think I have 2 epox nforce 2 ultra boards [that a friend gave to me after upgrading] laying around I can let go for cheap (need to test if they work though first).
My westinghouse is coming tomorrow I cant wait :D !

Back