Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Changed my setup

img0897ik8.jpg

img0900xa9.jpg

The powerhousr :)
img0901xd6.jpg

Changed my setup

img0900xa9.jpg

how do you like the Saitek Eclipse 3? how are the buttons on it? None of the stores have a demo model and I can't buy a keyboard without trying the key action to see how it feels. Is it too big? How are the lights? what colors do you get?

My new setup. Dell 2707WFP 27" in the middle and a Dell 2407WFPHC 24" on the side. YES that is an IBM model M keyboard.

3192119333_a03a2bf45b_b.jpg

With the lights on -
3197341727_636d61fdf8_b.jpg

This keyboard is definitely a gem. One of the best keyboards of its time by far. I really like the feel of it.

how do you like the Saitek Eclipse 3? how are the buttons on it? None of the stores have a demo model and I can't buy a keyboard without trying the key action to see how it feels. Is it too big? How are the lights? what colors do you get?

I think the buttons are an improvement on the previous Saitek keyboards. It is beigger, maybe by 3-4 inches total, but does not bother be at all.

The lights are very good, and the keyboard is easy to configure with the touch buttons. As far as the color, dont know. 5 different colors, between green and red.

I was gonna ask, how is Dead Space? Isn't it a FPS? Still a nice looking setup you have there, kinda like to have a lot of that desk space myself to spread out probably more comptuer crap. :D

I was gonna ask, how is Dead Space? Isn't it a FPS? Still a nice looking setup you have there, kinda like to have a lot of that desk space myself to spread out probably more comptuer crap. :D
Thanks!! Yup, Dead Space is an FPS. I love it. Great graphics, storyline, and some genuinely scary moments. It's got elements of System Shock 2, Doom 3, Aliens (the movie).

I need to get a less-crappy camera, but here's my setup. Three ASUS VW224U's for a combined resolution of 5040x1050 (that's more screen area than a 30" monitor). Been playing Fallout 3 and Devil May Cry 4 across all 3 screens and having a blast. :D

2156731.jpg

42414042.jpg

3176356.jpg

92750893.jpg

Unknown One, I have that same Lian Li case. Is that a 120mm fan on top of your optical drive? And what fan speed controller is that? The LEDs looks nice.

Unknown One, I have that same Lian Li case. Is that a 120mm fan on top of your optical drive? And what fan speed controller is that? The LEDs looks nice.
I bought a GTX260, and as you probably know, you can't fit a card that long in this case without removing the normal hard disk cage. That's actually the official Lian-Li 4-in-3 bay converter (four hard drives in three 5" bays) with a built in 120mm fan.
Link: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7...Internal_HDD_Rack_-_Black.html?tl=g43c241s611

The fan controller is from a Vantec nexus, not sure of the exact model. This particular one has 3 knobs for fans and a 4th knob for my case lights. the controller can make the lights audio sensitive, the farther you turn the knob the easier it is for noise to turn on the case lights; with the knob all the way over the lights just stay on.

Yeah I've also got a GTX 260 in mine so I've dealt with it too. Thanks for the link, I'll consider buying it if they get it back in stock.

Please Excuse the somewhat ghetto setup, i'll be moving into a new place in a month or so and didn't really want to get all that settled in.

Three ASUS VW224U's for a combined resolution of 5040x1050 (that's more screen area than a 30" monitor). Been playing Fallout 3 and Devil May Cry 4 across all 3 screens and having a blast. :D

Can we get a pic of Fallout 3 across all three screens? That would be cool to see. Are you using the TripleHead2Go?

--

Nice setup Mr. Wolf. How do you like your Ikea? I'm looking at the same desk.

And........ here are some of my before and after pics. I actually updated my room several times over the past 3 years but I didn't get to take pics every time. So here are some of the old old pics I found.

Stage1 - 20" Dell 2005fpw & 20" viewsonic, crappy old tube TV, ripped up chair
Stage1_3.JPG

Stage1_2.JPG

Stage2 - 42" Westies (got a 32" before that), PS3, 360, Wii, CM Stacker Media Server, Z5500
Stage2_1.JPG

Stage2_2.JPG

And now here is my updated setup:
Stage3 - 46" Samsung (LNT4661), T40 speakers, new spray painted blinds, dinovo keyboard, logitech remote, new glass tower to store my figures, and finally my brand new dual T240....

Stage3_1.jpg

Stage3_2.jpg

Stage3_3.JPG

Oh and I forgot, my new HAF 932
Stage3_4.JPG

Stage3_5.JPG

And now here is my updated setup:
Stage3 - 46" Samsung (LNT4661), T40 speakers, dinovo keyboard, logitech remote, new glass tower to store my figures, and finally my brand new dual T240....

Lol I love my single T240. I dont know what I would do with 2 and I already have a 2nd 22".

Lol I love my single T240. I dont know what I would do with 2 and I already have a 2nd 22".

Well I always wanted to have 2 exact monitors...I was going to wait for it to go cheaper but they usually just disappear off the market. I got them very cheap anyway so is good.

The commodore was beautiful, don't ruin something with such great history with a chinese LCD of ignomy!

It's a small ass kitchen, I needed the space that an under cabinet lcd would provide :(

If I had the space I would've kept it. Don't worry though, the commodore has gone to the basement, and will be used with a digital to analog converter.

This is my kitchen size:

008-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

Wasn't something I had a choice over. Kitchen too small.

Lol, so your kitchen is your workstation, thats a first... cool I guess.

Danielch, you have one odd location for your bed lol.

Workstation? I don't get it lol.

The tv is there for things when I cook. You do know ALOT of people have tvs in their kitchen right?

heres me setup, sorry bout the blur, but i hate using flash, and i shake alot sooo.. XD. Im 16 btw, which is why u might see textbooks and stuff :D. Maybe some of you think you are going to act big, and say "zomg, hes 16, his parents buy all his stuff." I buy most my stuff, through odd jobs, but i must admit my parents buy me some things, like my desk :D, but monitors and logitech shits alll mineee. :p

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4553.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

heres me setup, sorry bout the blur, but i hate using flash, and i shake alot sooo.. XD. Im 16 btw, which is why u might see textbooks and stuff :D. Maybe some of you think you are going to act big, and say "zomg, hes 16, his parents buy all his stuff." I buy most my stuff, through odd jobs, but i must admit my parents buy me some things, like my desk :D, but monitors and logitech shits alll mineee. :p

Yeah it's the same for me, I know how you have it ;)

desktopdq4.jpg

Here is my current setup. The furniture arrangement, I do not like. However, being in a military dorm room, I don't have much choice for now. I especially don't like how I have to have my arm elevated too high to use the mouse as it gets uncomfortable after awhile. That monitor in the picture is an Acer H213H HD LCD. I've been very pleased with it so far. The colors looks crappy in the picture, but that's my pile o' junk camera.

Back