Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Thanks for the responses, guys. I am hoping to get something for Librivox recordings and Italian recordings. The Samson gets good reviews, but I've read that some people have had problems getting the microphone to work properly in their OSs. It's good to see that some people on [H]ardforum approve of it.

Also, legoman666,

Where did you get your desk? I love it.

I do, it's shockingly good for its price point! I've used it to record podcast-type audio or for my Skype conferences so far - wanted a nice "booming radio voice" for my conference calls, lol. :) Didn't try music on it yet... If you pick one up, get the kit, for $20 more its far cheaper then buying the pieces individually.

My brother has one too. He bought it because it's USB and therefore able to bypass his crappy onboard sound on his laptop. I think he's satisfied with it.

Cheers guys ;) I've made two other cases as well, this and this.

New Eyefinity Goodness......

resized the pics.....

dsc0055be.jpg

dsc0057bh.jpg

dsc0064b.jpg

dsc0063bi.jpg

dsc0062b.jpg

dsc0061b.jpg

added a small video so you can get the idea a bit better....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRsoBuFYxhI

Last edited:
You might want to resize those gigantic pics.

yea well i couldnt even get the pics to show up yesterday so i didnt even pay attention to the sizes..they used to be just links ..sorry if your screen is too small to see them lol.

I don't know, those shots are a convincing argument for eyefinity, when you're in game I bet you don't even notice the bezels, right?

ive only had my setup for 3-4 days and ive really only started gaming again. most of my time was spent installing games and testing out the display. id say im getting used to the bezels being there, although im not sure ill get to the point that i wouldnt notice them at all. and im pretty picky when it comes to an issue like this. they dont bother me, its just different.

I thinking about 3 Benq G2222HDL for eyefinity setup. I know they're just TN, but they are pretty cheap. Any opinions?

New house, new desk, same setup.

from left to right are the 20-30-20 setup on my main rig, dell mini, macbook pro, S 2309w on my server. On the wall is a Sony KDL-46V5100 LCD with 2 xboxes and the PS3. Pretty happy with how my new place is working out.

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

New house, new desk, same setup.

from left to right are the 20-30-20 setup on my main rig, dell mini, macbook pro, S 2309w on my server. On the wall is a Sony KDL-46V5100 LCD with 2 xboxes and the PS3. Pretty happy with how my new place is working out.

Very Nice :cool:

Jeez, you guys have some nice setups :(

Here's mine:

deskxm.jpg

What can I do to make this look better? I'm really poor and not incredibly creative when it comes to this stuff. Thanks in advance.

Also, legoman666,

Where did you get your desk? I love it.

Not sure. I think it's older than me. Probably came from my grandparents. It's built like a tank, none of that cheap IKEA bullshit they call a desk these days.

Not sure. I think it's older than me. Probably came from my grandparents. It's built like a tank, none of that cheap IKEA bullshit they call a desk these days.

Just to let you know, my Ikea Jerker is one of the most sturdy desks i have ever owned or seen

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Any recommendations?

I am currently selling one of my logitech z 5500 subwoofers on eBay and eventually everything so I can start fresh a new little home theater when I move on to campus

I am not sure why my post didn't work the first time...

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

Back