Shuttle Squished Mod

MrWolf710

Weaksauce
Be careful with Shuttle PC's in an industrial environment.

my.php

Processor, harddrive, and 1 stick of RAM was saved. Everything else had to go. The squishing actually pulled the ram slot out of the motherboard.

hmmm... i'm guessing a hydraulic compactor of the type typically used vs. cardboard boxes in supermarkets.

We have these train type things that go back and forth on rails picking up inventory with people on them using computers. They also move up and down. I was switching out an old shuttle for an updated one and left this on top while I logged in and all that stuff. They went up high and there is a big metal bar across the top. Suddenly I heard a loud crack that sounded like a keyboard getting crunched. I knew exactly what it was. I'd left the keyboard on top of the shuttle and they both got squashed by the big bar. Hooray for me.

ermm reminds me of me,
once I fell on a computer and divided the case in half while I was leaning back on my chair, it was a taste of "shame" and guilt :D, luckily it was sumtin like a p166 that was built for a slideshow in a fair, so it didn't worth anything and it was mostly salvaged anyway

Back