Sick of Vista 64

Timbowens

[H]ard|Gawd
And people wonder why PC gaming is losing ground to the consoles.

I'm running Vista 64 bit, clean instal, and so far, the Bioshock demo doesn't run, and now the medal of honor demo won't even f'ing extract.

ZGrrr

Weird, I'm on Vista 64 and Bioshock runs like a dream at max settings and the Medal of Honor demo worked perfectly on max - played it twice so far.

It is a known problem that some people on Vista 64 can't extract it, in the read me for the MoH demo it even says Vista 64 isn't supported - just XP and Vista 32.

I just went to vista 64 about a month ago. so far I have had no problems with it, bioshock runs fine as well.

You might need to redownload DirectX 10/reboot to get the demo running.

don't forget the OpenAL drivers if you can't get sound to work. google them

Been using Vista 64 for a few months and haven't had a single game unplayable yet, even win98 era stuff. Don't blame the OS.

And people wonder why PC gaming is losing ground to the consoles.

I'm running Vista 64 bit, clean instal, and so far, the Bioshock demo doesn't run, and now the medal of honor demo won't even f'ing extract.

ZGrrr

You're looking real smart here... :rolleyes:

Then again me commenting on you looks real smart too... ;)

Been running Vista 64 for almost a month with zero problems. Bioshock is amazing. Smooth as butter. Installed the beta drivers offered during the install. No problems with any games new or old.

No problems running the demo on my computer with Vista x64. Make sure to download all the Vista updates and all correct x64 hardware drivers.

Back