SILVERSTONE TJ07-S

KingPing

[H]ard|Gawd
was thinking about picking up this case......does anybody know if they make a window kit for it or do they sell the same model with a window???

I really love those Silverstone cases and want one badly.

The price makes baby jesus cry. :(

schapman43 said:
Almost as nice as some of the Lian Li cases :)

Much nicer, in my Not At All Humble And In Fact Far Superior To Everyone Else's opinion.

I just bought the TJ07 windowed version from performance-pc and it is beautiful! It has tons of room for everything. Just finished putting everything in it this afternoon, highly reccomended!!

I'm thinking of getting it from Monarch for $288 shipped vs. $392 and trying to cut the window myself.....I'm a little nervous though :confused:

Thank you, thank you. I enjoy doing TJ07's.

havuk88 said:
I just bought the TJ07 windowed version from performance-pc and it is beautiful! It has tons of room for everything. Just finished putting everything in it this afternoon, highly reccomended!!

Sundialmicro.com has TJ07 with windows, silverstone just released the windowed side panels for the case

NV-man said:
Sundialmicro.com has TJ07 with windows, silverstone just released the windowed side panels for the case

any idea where I might find the side panels??

lol That's really funny. Silverstone won't have those cases until this Friday. So I wouldn't expect delivery any sooner than next week. We're going to be getting some next week as well. Only problem I see with their windows is that they don't extend as far to the front of the case as ours do and they don't have the Laser Etching on them either. But hey, that $10 price tag will make up for some of the deficiencies I'm sure.

Silverstone isn't going to release just the panels either. So those of you that already have the case, you're kinda stuck with it unless you can send it in to someone to cut it for you, or simply try and do it yourself. But remember, if you can't buy just the window panels, you can't buy just the solid panels either; if you mess up.

KingPing said:
any idea where I might find the side panels??

let me make sure I'm on the right page..........does "We" mean your affiliated with performance-pcs ??

I dont have any problem at all with $10 more for a superior product from a more reputable vendor so I wasnt trying to be funny I was just shopping around:)

so honestly are you saying the case @ performance-pcs is the way to go??

I assume you guys do the window mod yourselves??

also do you know where I can find any discount coupons? ;)

To be more precise, I do the windows myself. I'm not saying that you shouldn't get their window, I'm simply pointing out the differences in the two products.

@Levellord:
Since you have experience with the TJ07- do you have any tips for making the sidepanels actually fit the damn case?
They are the worst I've ever used.

Levell0rd said:
To be more precise, I do the windows myself. I'm not saying that you shouldn't get their window, I'm simply pointing out the differences in the two products.

do you do the windows for performance-pcs???

yea he is their coustom case guy over there
if you check in the case mod gallery there is a little section for performance-pcs

anyhow that case seems nice not sure if its worth $369 though. mabye look at other options and save some money on the case and put it towards better parts :)

on a side note i know lian li didnt offer replacement parts or windows at first then they did and you can by them seperatly. does silverstone offer or sell replacment parts for their cases as well?

They sell the windowed side panels for all the other TJ0X cases, im sure they will start selling the 07's ones eventually.

I'm sure eventually they may offer it. But we've been in close contact with our Silverstone Rep. and he states they won't offer it without the case. So I would then take that and think it should be quite some time. I am starting on your TJ07B right now King.

wow...I see that it shipped!! thanks for the fast turn around.........yummies on the way!!:)

Back