Sim City V [H]ard Region setup Information

Anyone wanna give me an invite to the Hard region if a spot is available?

Or another region with a few players?

Origin ID: bigaug04

Edit: Login is closed at this time. PLeae check back later? Seriously?

Ah i see it. CLosed for maintenance until 1am GMT.

Last edited:
I created a second region since the other one is rather populated. It's called [H]ard|Region 2 and it's on US West 2.

I created a second region since the other one is rather populated. It's called [H]ard|Region 2 and it's on US West 2.

I should have my copy next week, hopefully the server issues are resolved, would love to join in.

We should reset the region once the servers are stable.

I got a chance to play around on Euro East and think have a great sustainable city plan now :D At least it worked great until 40k... or should is say until EA wiped all my progress.

I'm interested to see game play experiences from you guys. Hopefully servers will be not fucked soon.

there's a couple slots left in the US East 1 server. i mistakenly claimed a couple blocks during the great lag fest of last night :rolleyes:

And FYI, this game is addicting as fuck

Some of the crap is just really stupid... like where you can and can't build. It's still fun as hell.

Picture of my first city before it all fell apart and completely collapsed:

96hjk1.png

I hit 98k but I was juggling taxes and turning things on and off lol

I really like how all the buildings look different.

Last edited:
So I just logged into the game and...my friends list is gone? I don't understand lol...but if I can get an invite to [H]2 at some point, whenever you're able to NKD, that would be great. MmmmSandwich is my Origin name.

this is a city i was working on earlier on the euro east 2 server until i got disconnected got to play for over an hour or so

IMO the WhiteWater 5 city region is amazing, 4 of 5 cities have dual road connection, and boat/rail access

i was trying to mnimize road connection on the backbone only 6 intersections on it which seemed to be working decent but i also didnt get a chance to fill the city.
Spark_2013-03-06_20-26-30.png

So I just logged into the game and...my friends list is gone? I don't understand lol...but if I can get an invite to [H]2 at some point, whenever you're able to NKD, that would be great. MmmmSandwich is my Origin name.

I invited you.. or I think I did. Let me send another one

I invited you.. or I think I did. Let me send another one

Well, when I was just able to log-in a few minutes ago(and then the game promptly crashed lol, probably because I lost connection) my friends list was completely gone. So that might have something to do with it.

So I figured out that recycling and trading is probably the most profitable thing yet. I am making 350k a day off of trading lol.

EDIT: Is there any other options for making money? So far I have only tried EXPO, Stadium, and the trading HQ.

Last edited:
Seems to be mostly playable this morning.

EDIT: Aaaand I spoke too soon. Can't find the region I just started.

Can i get an invite if there is still room?

I can work towards whatever the region needs

Username: AForceNinja

The one thing really pissing me off is not being able to build roads (and therefore, buildings) on a lot of the terrain. The map size would be perfect if you could actually use all of it.

for when all this is sorted out, would one of you ladies or gentlemen please invite sonofapharmac1st to some goodness having region?

Today is my first day to actually sit down and play, and I was able to get in when I got home from work after a few server hiccups. After playing for a good 4 hours or so, I exit and I see the message that some cities aren't synced with the server and something else I couldn't read in time before it exited. Hope it actually saved them properly.

Anyway, I think I got enough practice in and would like an invite to a region. I don't particularly care which, or even know what I'm going to specialize in. If there's a need for something in the region though I will try and fill it of course.

My Origin ID is Castun

ORigin: Modred189
Finally got started and so far am having fun. The graphical glitches on the roads are getting old though...

If anyone has another hard region going, can I get another invite:
LyaLyaTopolya

ok kids, i'll setup the third [H] region, invites will be sent out shortly (from sonofapharmac1st)

I only see a way to invite people in my friends list so I sent friend requests to those that asked on this page.

Last edited:
I'd love to know what they did between 9pm and midnight last night. I went from taking hours to get in a server to instantly getting into the game. Huge difference.

That being said, in HardRegion 1 (East 1), I unlocked the space station, big solar array, solar plant great project, clean coal generator, and working on the detective wing for the police now.

ok kids, i'll setup the third [H] region, invites will be sent out shortly (from sonofapharmac1st)

I only see a way to invite people in my friends list so I sent friend requests to those that asked on this page.

what server is the region in?

Back