SIREN: Blood Curse

PoweredBySoy

2[H]4U
Wow, did this game ever fly under the radar. It was released a couple weeks back with little to no fanfare, yet it's getting very favorable reviews. Survival horror games are pretty damn fun, so I'm definitely thinking of picking this one up.

Has anybody played it? Thoughts?

I've heard the controls are a little shitty though. I can only hope it doesn't control as bad as Alone In The Dark did.

I want to get it, but I heard the install for all the chapters is like 18-20 gigs. I liked the demo and I will most likely get it when it comes out on disc.

I played the demo and just couldn't get into it. I didn't like the controls, the darkness was unrealistically displayed, and it just felt simplistic.
I am a little curious about the full game seeing how there isn't much else coming out soon.

I was watching out for it and it was finally release, yeah a few weeks ago. It looks really good. I didn't get around to playing the demo either. It honestly looks like Silent Hill and really good. I will download it when I get some cash. It's pretty cheap, but you can also pick it up in chapters which is awesome.

Played through the first few episodes tonight - I like it. The gameplay is nothing revolutionary, but it plays out like an episodic television show which is pretty cool. The atmosphere is plenty creepy and the characters and story (so far) make me want to continue playing.

Back