Smartphone Freeware?

upriverpaddler

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone have any freeware smartphone programs they'd like to recommend? Or any smartphone freeware sites?

Might want to let us know what smartphone you're talking about :)
The OS of it would help a lot.

modaco.com downloads section

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?automodule=downloads

tons of great user created freeware, used to go there frequently but my smartphone (3125) is showing its age and i decided to take it easy on the old girl until a replacement arrives

my favorites were Tornado Power Control (dynamically overclocks and underclocks your CPU based on real time demand) and all of the free themes that could be applied to completely change your desktop, menus, etc.....some of them require app unlocking your smartphone so you can run unsigned apps, just do your homework

be aware though that some of those programs have not been fully debugged and some also have not been updated to work with WM6 (i am running WM5), you have to be selective of course, doesnt hurt to have the latest ROM for your phone handy in the event you bork something and want to take it back completely to stock

howarforums.com if you have questions or want to know specific programs for your phone and what else you can try.

With smartphones you can even give different carriers ROMs a try.

Back