Farva

Extremely [H]
Where there is smoke, there's fire.

Link

Original Price: $1,999.99
You Save: $750.00
$1,249.99
$99.99 AIT Front Door Delivery

No the Westinghouse 37" W3 will stomp all over the Pany.

1920 x 1080 vs. the Pannys lower-rez? No, sorry.

^^ qft... the Westy is far superior as a pc monitor... the panasonic is 1024x768 native.. but as a TV that's a nice plasma display.. very good price on it. :)

Yeah, after reading a little that's what it is, a monitor only. Still not a bad deal if you use a cable box.

revenant

I had this very pany in question early last year, new off Ebay for $800 I think shipped.

Really, look up the model number, this monitor has been discontinued for some time.

So qft? Whatever.

The only thing cool about it is it's all black.

I had Cox hd cable hooked up to this Pany and my old Westinghouse W1 and even after both sets were calibrated, The Westinghouse looked great.

http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/

this is one of the top plasma tv to buy. do research and don't listen to how people here are yapping about how the westinghouse is better. and this is a plasma so kinda pointless to compare it to a lcd. westinghouse is not even a top 10 lcd to buy.

http://www.plasmatvbuyingguide.com/

this is one of the top plasma tv to buy. do research and don't listen to how people here are yapping about how the westinghouse is better. and this is a plasma so kinda pointless to compare it to a lcd. westinghouse is not even a top 10 lcd to buy.

Yes I agree, I would buy this in a heartbeat if i didn't get my panny 1 year ago (for over 2500$) :D

The professional/commercial line of Panasonic is one of the best we can get for plasma. At work, we just installed a 50" version of the same panel and it's gorgeous.

i almost got one of these a while back, but black friday rolled around and i got a 42" panasonic plasma tv instead of the profesional series for about the same price.

Back