so its installed now what?

Slufa111

[H]ard|Gawd
in my p180 I cut the holes ran the tubing, made the tubing fit on the blocks pump and rad and res.. turned it on and

leaking for 4 spots!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding no leaks but what do I do now? just wait the 24hrs then I put everything back together?

Drink a beer, congratulate yourself on a job well done and wait and see if anything develops.

Other than that I dunno what else to tell you to do, it's now a waiting game.

Ok. I spent about 5 hours last night putting it all together. I thought I was quite patient. I only had one problem.....the left side of the rad. I couldnt get the tubing on all the way (meaning I couldnt get it over the nut in the very very back) but i got it 90% on then I clamped it as good as could get it. I learned boiling the end of the tube only works when its really hot hehe

Over the nut? It doesn't need to go over the nut, just over the barb and shaft up to the nut.

just added protection i guess... in the picture it looked like the tubing was over the nut

Here's an idea. Spend that time taking some pictures of your new setup and post a few here... ;)

i will need to find batterys for my camera though hehe

damn thing only take e2 batterys or something so I cant take pictures now. after I get my tattoo this afternoon and come by here and show yall my setup and my tattoo

Pictures have arrived...

Not the best setup but whatever lol

I am awaiting my accelero x2 for my x1950 then ill be all set to go:)

Pictures have arrived...

NOOOOOOES!

The tubing isn't supposed to go on that far... I am suprised it isn't leaking.

The barb that you got the tubing on "90%" is actually correct, the other one is a disaster waiting to happen.

Look at the shaft of the barb under the tubing. See how on the side where it's over the nut the tubing isn't tight to the shaft of the barb? the only place it's sealing is around the flare of the barb. Now, looking at the other barb notice that the tubing is touching the shaft of the barb. That's doubling your sealing area at the least.

Just pop the clamp off, grasp the tubing right behind the front end of the barb and twist side to side while pinching the tubing hard. That'll break the seal with the flare and allow the tubing to slide back, after that pull it off the nut and reclamp. It's nothing to panic about and really easy to fix.

anyone is wondering...here is my tattoo

I redid everything, and made the clamps tighter and fixed the tubing. should be all good now:)

Cool tat, I bet it stung. Glad to know that you got the clamps all squared away. Now just enjoy the fruits of your labors.

actually it didn't. when i put lotion on it and it rubs against my shirt it hurts.. but no pain no game my friend hehe.

if I wanted to add my X1950pro to the loop how would I do that?

Mount a block on it...

Lame joke, I know but it's the truth. After that you'll plumb it into the loop. I generally run from the outlet of the CPU block to the inlet of the GPU block and route the outlet of the GPU block back to where the outlet of the CPU block was originally going.

The MCW60 isn't too bad. The Maze 5, the DD full coverage blocks... there are quite a few.

Back