So streaming to Ps4 dont work ?

Mortuus

[H]ard|Gawd
what about saving stuff like movies like u can on ps3 can u do that on ps4? i use my ps3 more as media center then play games how can streaming not be in new ps4 is weird... :confused:

In a future patch.

Both consoles came out with limited functionality software wise. (They cut multimedia options to deliver the basic game functionality).

I was upset that they didn't support DLNA as I used PS3Mediaserver and Plex a lot with my PS3. I still bought a PS4 but it sux that they need to patch that feature in.

I had to go back to my PS3 last night to stream a couple of movies from my Win box, I was all damnit.

I had to go back to my PS3 last night to stream a couple of movies from my Win box, I was all damnit.

Ultimately not a huge deal since the same cables can be used on the PS3 :p Unless you have the fat one, of course.

I was upset that they didn't support DLNA as I used PS3Mediaserver and Plex a lot with my PS3. I still bought a PS4 but it sux that they need to patch that feature in.
DLNA was patched into PS3 as well. It's not really a "must have" when it comes to designing the basic OS functions. While it's a very useful feature, that I use myself, I don't think many people use it. It's a niche thing.

Back