so what games are yall getting at launch?! (wii)

Narius

Limp Gawd
Right now it looks like im gonna get:

Zelda: TP (duh!)
Red Steel
excite truck (mabye, help me decide)

what about yall? and as for future games i definitly gonna get metroid and ssbb!!

Mario Kart Double Dash
Lord of the Rings The Third Age
Prince of Persia The Two Thrones
Metroid Prime
Star Fox Assault
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Mario Party 7
Resident Evil 4
Timespliters 2
Zelda: WindWaker
NBA Live 2003
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe 2
NHL Hitz 20-02
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Super Monkey Ball 2
Soul Calibur 2
Sonic Mega Collection

yes those are all gamecube games. but since gamecube games are compatible with the wii i figured why not start building the collection up now. some of the gamecube games are getting hard to find, best to get them now while they are easyish to find and are fairly cheap. those 20 games i just listed ran me around $280. as for actual wii games, probably none to start off with, want to beat all these gamecube games first. i'll just be getting the wii to play in progressive scan.

damn man lol... r u sure ur not gonna get zelda (wii version) when it first comes out? u no u want to ;) :D

ya no on second though and after reading bad thing about the red steel controls im not sure if im gonna get it....

The thing about bad Red Steel controls was from E3 and supposedly they've been improved a ton since then.

I'll be buying Red Steel, Trauma Center, and Zelda with my Wii.

Im planning on Excite truck, Monkey ball:BB and zelda.

Then later down the road mp3 and mario galaxy and what ever else plays well.

Thankfully Wii sports is bundled with it. :)

Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Trauma Center
Red Steel
Elebits

I won't be buying them all at once but I'm atleast buying the first three games at launch.

I hope the camecube version of the new zelda looks as good as the wii version I won't be getting a wii till probably 07.

Twilight Princess and Excite Truck for sure.

I'll probably pickup Red Steel if I hear that it's controls are fixed and it's good before launch. Also Warioware if it comes out at launch but that's doubtful. Maybe Rayman too, waiting to see how that turns out.

Orange.exe said:
metroid prime 3 is no longer a launch title
Meh, Twilight Princess and Trauma Center work for me. Give me alittle more money left over to get a 360 with Chromehounds, Gears of War and Enchanted Arms (actually I might just get that 360 early).

dang a lot of yall r getting trauma center! i might have to look into it

IF I buy at launch, likely only LOZ:TP but I'll probably buy that for my GCN. Nothing else has me interested. :(

Zelda
Monkey ball
wario ware (launch?)
wii sports (included but i would buy it if it wasn't)

and i already have a nice amount of gamecube games since i got my gc, but some i haven't played, so i'll just act like they are wii games.

anyone gonna get cod3 at launch its controls look GREAT! much better than red steel and mp3. only bad thing is that its not online :mad:

At launch im getting Zelda and Red Steel. Also another remote so I can play Wii Sports with someone. I think im gonna pick up Madden a few weeks after too.

Probably just zelda. I've got a gamecube and a bunch of games, and although i still have my snes, nes, and n64, im sure there will be some downloadable games for those systems that i never bought such as shadows of the empire, majoras mask, super mario rpg, donky kong 3, etc.

1. Gears of War

2. Zelda: TP

3. Too Human

4. Mario Galaxy

5. Shadow Run

6. Mass Effect (2007?)

7. New Metroid (2007?)

ClearM4 said:
1. Gears of War

2. Zelda: TP

3. Too Human

4. Mario Galaxy