So whats your favorite Dual Weilding combo and why?

DemonDiablo

[H]ard|Gawd
Exactly as stated. I got a few picks for myself as far as what I like but I still havent been online yet and I have only played up to the last mission on normal difficulty settings. So basically what I think is good isnt neccesarily good untill I either play online or play on Heroic.

So Im just wondering what the people who have been playing on Heroic and higher and on Xbox Live prefer as there dually weilding options?

EDIT: Im sorry I guess I should have made it more obvious that I was talking about Halo 2. Sorry for anyone that was confused abit there

i dunno what your talking about but...

x2 RCP-90s from Goldeneye (N64) was total ownage

and x2 Uzis in Sven Coop HL mod is great too

by dual weilding i thought your post title was referring to guns from games.

133 said:
i dunno what your talking about but...

x2 RCP-90s from Goldeneye (N64) was total ownage

and x2 Uzis in Sven Coop HL mod is great too

by dual weilding i thought your post title was referring to guns from games.

he's referring guns from games, however he's referring to one game in specific (I think). And that would be Halo 2.

WickedAngel said:
I'd tell you, but I'd be giving away one of my best strategic advantages ;)

Hmmm go figure I guess im not the only secretive one then :D Oh well b/c of your post I guess this thread is gonna end up dying now :(

There's tons of good ones.

Dual SMG is obvious, since you can alternate short bursts and never have to worry about recoil or reloading.

Needler and anything - take out their shields, and tear them up.

Dual plasma pistol - charge both up, use one to take out shields, and one for a one-shot kill.

Dual plasma rifle - high rate of fire, recoil is not a problem. Great for chewing a single target up fast, but heat makes this unworkable for multiple targets.

Usually I stick with dual SMG or plasma rifle - good, all-purpose, easy to get SMG ammo/new plasma rifles.

dual needlers work pretty good for me.
dual plasma pistols are good too since both full charged take out most enemies.

Back