So where does all this new stuff on craigslist come from anyways???

sed8em

2[H]4U
So I was surfing to buy a new waterproof digital camera on Craigslist the other day, as well as many times shopping for like-new electronics on Craiglist, and noticed a plethora of people selling stuff new in box and often even have multiple colors or models of whatever electronic item you choose to hunt for.
Normally I wouldn't think twice as Fatwalleter's will buy tons on the cheap and offload it there, but they get receipts with all the stuff they buy...
The second I mention the idea of a receipt in case the item they sell me breaks a week into it, they stop responding to emails. Couple that with the fact they area always from super creepy parts of town.

So where do they steal all this shit from anyways? There are ads up like this all the time. I even bought a 24" LCD from a dude last fall that I guarantee was hot once I thought about it a little more on the way home.

More than likely people working at Best Buy, Office Max, etc.

My friend used to work at Best Buy in loss prevention and inventory. He said that the warehouses would screw up alot and send extra stuff. Like let's say a store is expecting 20 10mp Nikon Coolpix cameras and for some reason the warehouse would send 25. Well the people in inventory would say they received the 20 cameras they were expecting and just take the extra 5 for themselves and pretty much just say they never existed. Pretty shady shit.

If you were running an ebay store or something, it might make sense to also list the items on your local craigslist.

Where do all the new items on ebay come from? Seems like the same sort of deal.

The items in questioned just happened to fall out of the back of a truck. Happens all the time.

Back