SoCal Complete E8500 HD 4850 Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDisSWEET

Limp Gawd
I built this computer a few weeks ago but I find myself still gaming on my PS3. Since I'm not gaming on it, I don't have much use for this much power as I could get by nicely with a laptop. I could really use some cash right now so I'm selling. I believe the weight would make it too costly to ship, so local only. I live near Santa Monica.

E8500 SLB9K (E0) w/ ACF7 Pro tim: AS5
P5Q Pro
4GB Corsair DHX DDR800
VisionTek Radeon HD 4850
WD 640GB AAKS
Samsung 22X DVD-RW SATA
Corsair HX520
Antec Three Hundred
Netgear 802.11n RangeMax PCI Card WN311B
+ All manuals, screws, cables, driver discs, and boxes. Note: No OS installed.

The rig is mint and the CPU has not been overclocked. The 4850 will clock to 700 Core 1180 Mem. The cabling is very neat and with fans set on low the system is very quiet. Asking $725 o.b.o.

Please PM me your offer. I can sell the system without a part or two for less.

I also have a mint condition 22" LG LCD L227WTG for sale. Asking $225.

CIMG0480Large.jpg

CIMG0483Large.jpg

CIMG0484.jpg

what temps the overclocked stock cooling 4850 run at?

also if you part out let me know

Core, shader, and mem run in the lower 80s in Crysis with fan set to 60% at 690 1140. It can go higher but I'd rather have lower temps. The case does not have front intake fans installed to keep the noise down to a minimum. I'm sure the temps could easily be lowered at least 5C or more with some air blowing over the card.

ahhhh, if some of my canon lenses sell... I'll pick this up... I'm in socal too.. bump for you and a good deal

I would be willing to sell the system without the 4850 and/or wireless PCI card for less. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back