Software comparable to Precision or Afterburner for taking screenshots?

stop!theradio

2[H]4U
I'm currently using ASUS GPU Tweak software for overclocking and voltage adjustments but I noticed it lacks one thing I find important - a way to take screenshots. I'm used to EVGA Precision and MSI Afterburner where you can specify a hotkey for it to take screenshots and save them for you on the fly, but this ASUS software seems to be missing that function. I really don't want to have to resort to the print screen/paste method. I do however, need to use the ASUS software and can't rely on Afterburner any longer. So my question is this: does anyone know of a way to take screenshots with ASUS GPU Tweak? If not - does anyone know of a good, free program that can provide the screenshot functionality of Precision or Afterburner?

Thanks a ton!

Fraps? The only limitation of the free version for screenshots I believe is it has to save as bitmaps but you can always just convert those yourself to something else.

Fraps? The only limitation of the free version for screenshots I believe is it has to save as bitmaps but you can always just convert those yourself to something else.

Wow - I can't believe I didn't remember that. I guess I just got too used to the screenshot feature of the other programs :p

Thanks, my question is answered. I appreciate it.

Back