[SOLD] FS: Seaton Sound SubMersive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz

Gawd
First of all, I am located in Dubai, UAE. I do not have the original packaging anymore as I had to get rid of it as I didn't have any space to keep it. If you are serious, maybe we could work something out in terms of shipping and packaging. Seaton Sound usually is able to provide new/replacement packaging so I'll contact them for that if required.

This is the original 1000 watt model in black oak finish. It has a slight blemish that occurred during shipment but it is located on the amplifier side, is small, and can only be seen if you know it's there. If you don't know where to look or what to look for, I doubt you'll see it. I am the first owner and bought it new in 2009.

Price: $1,350.

IMG_2378.jpg

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2380.jpg

IMG_2381.jpg

IMG_2383.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of these and they are a beast. Anyone in home audio knows of the quality of this unit. Great for music and home theater. GWLS

Reactions: Quiz
like this
I am working on getting multiple shipping quotes for shipping the subwoofer from Dubai to the US. Should be able to provide estimates in the beginning of January.

So I wasn't able to get a rough estimate quote for shipping right now. However, if you are interested, let me know and we'll try to work something out.

Also, price reduced to $1,200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back