Someone Is Probably Getting Fired Over This Xbox One Video

Really? Because if you were a younger kid with the same opportunity, you wouldn't even be tempted to do the same at all. You would simply say, no thanks Dad, I don't even want to play the game until its released. I'mn not saying I condone what was done, but lets be real, condemning children as a whole because of something that you likely would have done yourself given the same opportunity, means you shouldn't exist either in your eyes.

I agree the condemning all kids thing is stupid... but no... I'm pretty sure I would not have played it and posted a video of it online. Played it? Yeah, of course. Posted a video online? Not unless I was really young and genuinely had no idea what I was doing, in which case the blame lies squarely with the parent for no emphasizing the fact "You can play this, it's a privilege, but you can't tell anyone or else I'll get in to a lot of trouble".

Lol @ anyone who doesnt think this is marketing from microsoft.
This has ms written all over it. A video to get all the gamer nerds jealous and salivating at the thought of someone having it before them. Its all psychological manipulation.

Except for the part when the kids says Bing is garbage lol...

Back