Someone Parked A Tank On Kim DotCom's Lawn?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Nothing like the ol' "inflatable tank on the lawn" trick to keep people at bay. It works for door-to-door salesmen too. ;)

"National Radio (New Zealand) called me about a half hour ago because someone texted to say that there's an army tank on Kim's lawn that is aimed at the front gate," France Komoroske, an attorney and DotCom neighbor, wrote CNET. "They asked me to go take a look."

Man, I hope this guy goes away for a long time, not that I think his company was in the wrong that much, just every damn story I see with the name "Kim Dotcom" pisses me off, really changed your name to Dotcom? That ranks up there in stupidity to Chad "Ochocinco"

Hehe - common, if you had the space, and enough money that $3,800 was throw away money to you wouldn't you do this to screw with people too? ;)

What sucks for him is he had so much money, so why participate in piracy at all? He's only been arrested because he personally engaged in the sharing of files right? Or did they arrest him because some employees talked about piracy?

Man, I hope this guy goes away for a long time, not that I think his company was in the wrong that much, just every damn story I see with the name "Kim Dotcom" pisses me off, really changed your name to Dotcom? That ranks up there in stupidity to Chad "Ochocinco"
What are your thoughts on Ron Artest's name change to Metta World Peace? :-D

Hehe - common, if you had the space, and enough money that $3,800 was throw away money to you wouldn't you do this to screw with people too? ;)

What sucks for him is he had so much money, so why participate in piracy at all? He's only been arrested because he personally engaged in the sharing of files right? Or did they arrest him because some employees talked about piracy?

They arrested him because people used Megaupload to share copyright material.

I wonder if he put Patton in charge of this inflatable army .. it worked against the Germans!

Lmfao.... That's awesome..... Lol.. I'd be scared shitless if i looked out my window to some something like that...

Err...

You guys do realise Azhar is trolling?

The only place to find a Giraffe in NZ is at a zoo.

The giraffes are fake, along with a fake rhino and a life size predator statue.

132533216956.jpg

How much you think this is costing us? This guy has millions, and it is going to cost exponentially more than he spends.

Good job America™

i dont follow... BUT YEAH! FUCK YEAH!

imo the guy is an asshole with an ego big enough to break a scale. he made all these millions because he paid people to upload copyrighted files and now hes paying for it. ignoring all the stuff about whether pirating is illegal or not, i think hes just a douche and really went out of his way to violate the law. there is no way for him to claim hes an innocent victim here.

How much you think this is costing us? This guy has millions, and it is going to cost exponentially more than he spends.

Good job America™
The country has been looted of two trillion dollars between the war and the mortgage crisis. Obviously the guy who made a couple million on a file locker is the one who needs to go to jail.

i dont follow... BUT YEAH! FUCK YEAH!

imo the guy is an asshole with an ego big enough to break a scale. he made all these millions because he paid people to upload copyrighted files and now hes paying for it. ignoring all the stuff about whether pirating is illegal or not, i think hes just a douche and really went out of his way to violate the law. there is no way for him to claim hes an innocent victim here.
Looks like the smear campaign against him is working. People are already parroting back the picture that the FBI has painted of him over the last few days.

The country has been looted of two trillion dollars between the war and the mortgage crisis. Obviously the guy who made a couple million on a file locker is the one who needs to go to jail.

Looks like the smear campaign against him is working. People are already parroting back the picture that the FBI has painted of him over the last few days.

Such is the power of sheople!

Who wouldn't want to play battlefield in there back yard!

Or will the Hobbit have to venture to megaupload to find the dragon's lair?

His lawn could easily be the default windows XP wallpaper. (Sans tank, house, trees..... and giraffe)

You know how many artists actually went hungry because of this guy?

I say he gets the chair.

You know how many artists actually went hungry because of this guy?

I say he gets the chair.

I don't, but I figure that number would be a fraction of what it is if the the recording industry wasn't taking most of the profits.

While I'm not on Kim DotCom's side, since he definitely is a douchebag if it is proven that he directly paid people upload files, piracy != stealing. The claim that people would have paid for the movies, music, etc. if they couldn't pirate them is far-fetched.

Regarding the inflatable tank.......DO WANT!

they should just release this guy, charge him a BIG fine and make him understand that piracy is bad, like look at him and make him repeat: piracy = bad

Back