Sony MDR-EX71SL Black Fontopia In-the-Ear Headphones $4.99+Shipping $9.99 total

Status
Not open for further replies.
For $10, they are great. Thanks for the link.
No problem, I ordered three pairs! They get lost, destroyed, or whatever, so I'll have extras. Or, just give a pair to someone who needs em. I just tore the left channel of my Shure E4g canalphones right out of the center cable molding (freak accident while being seated on a bus) and these were the replacements that I spent $125 on after the initial $300 purchase of the originals. I'm not doing that again for a while, I'm going to be a homeowner in a couple of weeks.

Anyhow, for those of you wondering if Ben's Outlet is legit, it is. Those playstation chargers I posted and ordered the other day showed up and in working condition.

Hmmm the 3 pack of 6' HDMI cables seems to be a good deal as well.

Thanks, picked them up. Been looking for something better than the earbuds that came with my phone, and I'm sure these are a lot better.

Also might want to point out the free PS3 controller charger there (just pay shipping):
PlayStation3 Dual Port Drop-in USB Charging Dock for PlayStation3/PS3 Handsets with LED Status Indicators

I've been using the Sony MDR-EX51SL earbuds in the office and they've been good - so I'm in for 2 of the 71s and one of the free PS3 controller chargers.

Thanks to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back