SONY PSP

gameradio

n00b
Hey guys, i was in the process of getting a new portable system, and figured i'd go with a Sony PSP. I'm not really big into console gaming, but did notice that the psp was a cool device with many options on it... I love computer gaming and whatnot, it's pretty much what i do, but wanted to know some stuff about PSPs.. I remember a while back that the PSP was having some loading issues, and that he CDs would pop out if you held the PSP the right way, did they fix most of the crazy issues? Thanks in advance.

Yes, PSP Slim model has a totally new "hatch" for the UMD games/movies.

This thread isn't all that old, and might help you with some of your questions...

sony PSP worth it?

BTW, I love my PSP Slim... makes work all that much better ;)

The PSP Slim is supposed to be a lot better than the "big" one. I'm going to be picking one up for God of War and Patapon.

I just got a PSP to go with my DS. Aside from how much it loves fingerprints, it's a pretty slick machine.

The PSP Slim and Lite has a few improvements over the old one and would be my first choice, unless you wanted homebrew capabilities.

You can get nearly as much homebrew on the slim as you can on the phat. Support is only going to get better.

Interesting to see all the PSP threads lately. I love the little machine and it's nice to see it gaining momentum. Its NPD numbers from last month were impressive as well.

I just picked up the Star Wars edition. It is awesome. The thumb control takes a little getting used to, but after a little bit, you will love it. I beat Battle Front already, and now I'm playing Tony Hawk. Awesome! Well worth it.

I'll be quite entertaining on our plane ride for a cruise in the next few months!

Just "resurected" my PSP fat and Im loving it. Between that and my DS I haven't touched my PC in about two weeks.

Now that both of my PSP's finally have memory cards, my girlfriend hasn't touched her DS in weeks.

Back