Sony SZ 13.3" 4lb laptop $920

viper92086

Gawd
For sale is my Sony SZ140p laptop. Specs are Core Duo T2500 at 2GHz, with 1gb DDRII ram, and a 120gb hard disk. It is in pretty much mint condition, except for the tiny ding in the paint on the corner (u can see it in the pics). The laptop is super lightweight, at only 4lbs. What is great about this laptop is that it features dual internal video cards allowing you to switch between the standard intel card(to save u battery life) and the Nvidia 7400go (gaming). I've gotten around 4 hours of battery life when switched to the built in intel graphics card and using wifi. Its about 6 hours with wifi and bluetooth turned off. I am selling this laptop because i now want something with a bigger screen for gaming purposes as i don't move this pc around often. I am also including a VAIO notebook sleeve as a added bonus. The laptop will be reimaged to factory settings and i will also include the two restore cds for your convienence If you have any questions please ask.

DSC02267.JPG

DSC02270.JPG

DSC02273.JPG

DSC02275.JPG

DSC02277.JPG

DSC02278.JPG

i know i don't need to tell you guys this but i copied it from my craigslist due to pure laziness lol. If u need some feedback u can check my ebay name, it is the same as my forum name. I will be taking paypal only and confirmed addresses only. Please PM me or email me at bhom920 AT gmail DOT com.

interested in trade for a 17" HP Pavilion?

a+ condition.....

I was actually going to sell this one for a smaller more mobile one since lugging a 17" around school is getting old.

its a dv9000
AMD dual 64 x2 TL-52
2 gig ram
140g hd

dan

bump anyone? this laptop plays battfefield 2, source, and cnc3 just fine, haven't tried any other games

Back