Sony Vaio vgn-s150 (13.3inch centrino laptop) FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

antirush

Limp Gawd
I'm looking to sell or trade my Sony Vaio laptop. It's a great little laptop - small, light and pretty powerful. Here are the full specs:

-1.6ghz Pentium M
-512mb of ddr ram
-ATI radeon 9200 32mb video
-13.3 inch 1280x800 screen (the glossy, sunlight readable type)
-60gb harddrive
-dvd-rom/cd-rw combo drive
-intel 802.11b/g wireless (this has great range)
nearly new battery (I rarely have it away from the charger, which is the biggest reason I'm selling it)

Ports/Slots/Etc:
* 3 USB 2.0 ports
* 1 FireWire
* 1 VGA monitor port
* 1 A/V mini jack
* 1 PCMCIA (Type I/II)
* 1 headphone jack and 1 microphone jack
* 1 Memory Stick slot (Memory Stick Pro compatible)

Pictures (my apologies for the poor quality): As you can see there is a small cosmetic scratch on the titanium lid near the hinge and a crack on one corner near the cd drive. Other than that this laptop is in perfect condition with a nearly new battery.

laptop2.jpg

laptop.jpg

cracked.jpg

I will ship the laptop and the accompanying power adapter. It currently has Ubuntu linux installed (everything works flawlessly) I can wipe the harddrive if you'd like, there is a windows xp home license key on the bottom but I don't have a windows disc.

My heatware is 4-0-0 (starting from 2004) under AntiRush. As always I guarantee this laptop to be not doa.

Amazon shows a couple of refurbished versions of this laptop selling for $1600
New Price: $450 + shipping cost from 47012

I'm open to trades as well, show me something I'd like. I'm considering building a new intel system so core2 duo/quad processors, motherboards, perhaps some ddr2 ram or anything else you might want to trade.

I would also be tempted by certain smartphones or similar gadgets - it doesn't hurt to try. :)

If you have any questions, please ask, and thanks for checking it out.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
movin on up

[Edit]Heck, I wouldn't mind getting rid of this. new price $450 + shipping from 47012. That's quite a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back