Sony's Embarrassing Press Conference E3 (5min video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked what he said about Cell - "It's a processor with power rivaling that of super computers."

LOL, maybe if the super computer was made in 1984.
But in that case my PC would also be rivaling the power of a super computer.

WOW a edited video supporting ones view, who da thunk?

seriously i have a better video ill post soon.

im for both x360 and Ps3, in the end we all win cause of competition.

+5 for lame and for the kiddies who will fight all day about which is better.

dwilson041781 said:
WOW a edited video supporting ones view, who da thunk?

seriously i have a better video ill post soon.

im for both x360 and Ps3, in the end we all win cause of competition.

+5 for lame and for the kiddies who will fight all day about which is better.

My giant enemy crab is bigger than yours!

PWMK2 said:
I liked what he said about Cell - "It's a processor with power rivaling that of super computers."

LOL, maybe if the super computer was made in 1984.
But in that case my PC would also be rivaling the power of a super computer.

Yes, its one of the lamiest thing said by Sony. :D

"so heres a giant enemy crab!"

"attack his weak point for MASSIVE dmg"

"riiiiiiiiidge racer!"

hehe this was pretty funny

Trimlock said:
"so heres a giant enemy crab!"

"attack his weak point for MASSIVE dmg"

"riiiiiiiiidge racer!"

hehe this was pretty funny

thats pretty cool if u have a psp it will work as rearview mirror on ps3 with RIDGE RACER, wheres microsofts handheld, oh thats right they dont have one.or cool add on, doesnt exist so yeah.
it is innovative, im sure there will be other like uses etc...that do not currently exist.

Variety is the spice of life.

dont throw any words like Fan 6oy crap, like i said in previous statement they both are good systems.

Eheheh. I think they had more ammunition at their dispotal than they used, but like someone else said, anyone can look like an asshole with the proper editing ;).

I thought the "we have implemented elegant system" followed by the guy tweaking out in the plane was the best.

wtf...you mean giant, man-eating grabs weren't part of ancient feudal japan?

/K10 commits seppuku

dwilson041781 said:
thats pretty cool if u have a psp it will work as rearview mirror on ps3 with RIDGE RACER, wheres microsofts handheld, oh thats right they dont have one.or cool add on, doesnt exist so yeah.
it is innovative, im sure there will be other like uses etc...that do not currently exist.

How is stealing the GBA Link from the Gamecube innovative? Is this some new use of the word innovative which I am unaware of?

dwilson041781 said:

Um, how big is the PSP?

How far away from your say 52" tv do you sit?

you wont be able to see the dam PSP!!!!!!!

unless you can make a stand for the psp to sit like right beside you, or some head mounting kit, but sony man said "place it beside your tv"

And as said above, it isnt onnovative, it is more theft from other companies.

Creative editing is fun. Show 5 seconds of game that is least compelling and throw it out there like it's supposed to be the best the system can do. I applaud the genius that made that video.

I will now buy a PS3 because of him.

I watched that whole sony press conference at e3, and what made that video really funny was the fact that even though it was chopped up, the same exact message in that 5 minute video was the same exact message in the 30 minute press conference, minus the 10 minute gran turismo hd bs

funny stuff

How does that never get old?

"Now consumers have the ability to make microtransactions..."

*scenechange

"$599 US dollars!"

I have to say I thought the video was pretty lame. I have no interest in a PS3, but showing the same video clips over and over again was pretty crappy. To be fair, that rhino looked most excellent...

Oh come on guys...we all know that was a biased point of view...

I still laughed. Lighten up...

Steve_010 said:
Oh come on guys...we all know that was a biased point of view...

I still laughed. Lighten up...

Have you seen the video where its biased against the Xbox 360 video? I won't even post it because it's soo pathetic. The Sony with a Wii video that is. (Not sure if it was made by the same people that did the wii60 vids)

Pretty funny....the thing that got to me was the whole "We're able to do new things such as....real time, uh, weapon change...watch as he jumps over the crab, if he'll come over here....watch as he does major damage to his enemies weak point"

Not exactly how it was worded, but 95% close, and all still just as retarded. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back