SP2 and Iraqi Blogs

Papa-Ming

2[H]4U
I received my SP2 disk today, 1 week after I ordered! I use dial-up now so.

Installed without problem, as I disabled system restore, did a full updated adaware scan, spybot, updated virus, disabled all proggies running etc. etc. then Installed SP2 when ready. Seems to have gone fine.

However, I've been reading this: http://messopotamian.blogspot.com/ for many months now as it's interesting to hear from Iraq from the Iraqi citizens. And also the the comments from around the world in response.

Since installing SP2 today, I can't access the comments section. I only read them.

Security settings changed I guess? Was accessible yesterday and in-fact this morning

before the SP2 disk came and I installed it.

So security settings, java, whatever. Now it says: " unknown protocol"

?

Thanks.

I didn't really change any of my pop-up settings. I kept that enabled before though and could access the comments section.

Think I'll just try installing Java from Sun again and see if that's it.

Thanks again :)

I'm going to drive up to rolla and party with fark... I haven't seen him in like a year, what a bum

Yes, of course I had a pop-up blocker before SP2. After install, I just disabled the one "bundled" with SP2. The one is enough for me.

Edit, it doesn't matter anyway now. Because I can't get it to work. And they were having such a fine global debate. Darn. :(

But I'm not uninstalling SP2. It's ok otherwise, and running fine.

Back