Spam listing lookup?

bigstusexy

2[H]4U
Ah gosh I forgot! I found one site a while ago when I was having trouble with my Jobs Ip being listed in a spam email. When you go there you can put in your ip address and it would search multiple lists and return the results.

Anyone come across a site like that? I think it used Java as an interface. It was a short and sweet acronym.

spamhaus and SORBS both run lists and have an interface on their respective websites where you can check to see if you're listed or not.

It wasn't Mxtoolbox but thanks, I was looking for a multiple list lookup tool and possibly the old one as I think it has a few other things to it. If I find it I'll tell you all. Keep them (multiple) lookups going if you know any.

No it wasn't dnsstuff.com I think it was shortly after they converted to a pay place and I went looking for something else because I looked in the old message log it wasn't in there, it was something about orbs or rbl or something and it had a lot of lists not as much as Mxtoolbox and it had some other tools I think. Oh well, I appreciate everyone's help. Just one of those gems that you find but stupidly don't write down.

Back