Spawn Camping in DOD_Avalanche

gigantorebirdie

Limp Gawd
It's possible for the US to spawn camp the axis. Should it be done since it lets you, or do you think it's wrong and until it's repaired should be avoided? I won't go into details on how it is possible, but a few people I was on a server with were irate about it and a few were cool with it. I'm curious to see what public opinion is here. Just because it can be done should it...

Of course it's possible, if the Wehrmacht team completely sucks and allows themselves to get boxed in despite having at least three exits from their spawn, not counting all the sniper positions.

Spawn camping sucks, but so does the team that allows it to happen.

The first flag for each team is very close to that team's spawn, so you can end up with a lot of enemies very close to your spawn if you're about to lose the last flag. However, if the enemy team is camping that flag without bothering with capping the others, then it's spawn camping.

Let me clarify a little. It is possible to get into the spawn area. In the house were the Axis suddenly appear. There is a barrier to keep you out, but it is possible to leap over the barrier and enter the spawn building. Let me know if that changes your opinion.

That obviously is wrong and shouldn't happen. Use the "report a bug" feature.

Remember the German's used to be able to camp the Allied spawn area. A player could sit up in the house across the street and shoot down through the floor right into where the Allies would spawn?

Maybe it is a little payback :)

Seriously though. They should fix that. Wouldn't be surprised if Steam doesn't fix it in the next few days.

I have reported it already, I was checking the steampowered forums and didnt want to add the the DOD sucks, dod is great pissing contest. Plus people here seem to be more intelligent and reasonable.

Back