Specs on default Lian Li 120mm fans?

saan44

Gawd
I apologize if this is a repost, but I have done quite a bit of searching both on forums and google and I cannot seem to track down the specifications of the default Lian Li 120mm fans. From what I've been able to gather, they're made by Adda, but Adda make quite a few different models of 120mm fans and their website is less than stellar when it comes to specifics of noise and airflow of each.

Specifically, I'm looking at the Lian Li A05B, but I think it's safe to assume that all of Lian Li's 120mm fans are the same type since they likely get a bulk discount from the manufacturer. Can anyone check the specs on their 120mm Lian Li fans and let me know what they are? I'm wondering if it would be worth it to spend some extra cash on quieter fans if the noise and airflow on the Lian Li fans are less than spectacular.

Thanks much.

I gave mine away, but i can take a look soon if someone else doesn't respond by then. I picked up some of the scyth fans to replace the oem adda's. For a few extra bucks i'd say pick up a couple of high performance fans.

The stock Lian-Li fans that came in my PC-7B are model number LI121225BL-4, hopefully that will help, as that is the only thing on the fan. They seem to be decent fans, but I wanted something a little quieter. I bought some 1200RPM Scythe fans to replace them, which weren't much quieter, but I changed them out for Enermax Marathon fans for something even quieter. I didn't want to bother with using an adapter or modifying the fan or PS for 7v, so I got the Marathons, and boy are they quiet, I can hardly hear them when I put my ear right up to them and they are running at full blast. Air flow might not be quite as good, but my case has enough even with these.

I just did a LIAN LI PC-7B plus II build and didn't like the noise from the fans, particularly the side and front ones. All fans replaced by Yate Loon's, and it's quieter now. The Lian fans just made some weird sound; not really really loud, but not good enough.

The stock Silverstone fans on my TJ09 are much quieter, and they are still in the case.

Interesting. I don't even hear the fans in my V2000B Plus II, and there are 3 of them.

It's probably the design of the case; the LIAN LI PC-7B is good, but it's not exactly their top of the line model. The fan in the front is just too exposed not to hear the fan, if it's not quiet. Or maybe I'm used to no hearing anything at all because of my whisper quiet
TJ09.

Back