Spore-like flash game: Flow

I love how its always "waste away hours" never minutes. hehe, thanks trying it out right now.

TheCowOfNow said:
I love how its always "waste away hours" never minutes. hehe, thanks trying it out right now.
I think I spent about an 90 minutes on this thing...

It's tough to get everything on it. Kinda cool you start over as a different organism when you reach the end.

DermicSavage said:
I think I spent about an 90 minutes on this thing...

It's tough to get everything on it. Kinda cool you start over as a different organism when you reach the end.

Yeah, once I hit that point I quit. Would be nice if there was a save feature or something. Neat little game though.

Is there a way to save place, then resume later? I'm probably asking for too much.

I think i got to the bottom. It just reset and i was a different "species". I wasn't the worm thing anymore i was like the orange slice with a little perimeter of little dots. I stopped shortly thereafter. Anywho, fun.

TheCowOfNow said:
I think i got to the bottom. It just reset and i was a different "species". I wasn't the worm thing anymore i was like the orange slice with a little perimeter of little dots. I stopped shortly thereafter. Anywho, fun.

After you finish the worm, you come back as the...whatever it is that you're talking about. WHen you finish that, you start over as the worm again. That's when I bailed out.

Good game, I've been talking to JenovaChen (the designer) about it. He's a really friendly guy.

Fun but stopped after ten minutes.

I was confused on how the game works. How far away do the food particles go? And how do you fight other fish?

templarknightx said:
Fun but stopped after ten minutes.

I was confused on how the game works. How far away do the food particles go? And how do you fight other fish?
The food particles seem to "respawn" very slowly in the general area of the up/down bacteria.
You fight other fish by trying to eat the points at the back of their body that are the brightest/largest, or in the case of the circular ones, the small dots that float around the main body that are the brightest/largest.

very very good , games , playing it a lot , good jut to keep in the background and fuck with it while waiting

Very good game. I've wasted over an hour on it. The biggest problem with it is the organism at the very bottom layer sometimes disappears. You can't continue until you eat that one. And it's hard to eat it when you can't find it... :(

Wasn't this suposed to be on the PS3, like Geometry Wars was/is for the 360? I thought I read an article somewhere about that...

Back