Sprint questions

darkpaw

2[H]4U
Ok, its finally time to upgrade.. I can't wait to melt this horrible Moto Q (worst phone I've ever owned) into slag, shot it, or just drop it out of my 10th story window. The thing went back to the factory twice due to not charging properly, and they never actually fixed the issue.

I read a lot of people on here really like the Touch Pro and I'm kinda leaning that way myself. I just wanted some feedback if you think it'd be the right phone for me.

The three most important features are:

1) good/decent web browsing
2) good call quality
3) decent battery life (1 day of light-medium usage would be fine)

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide!

Well that makes it easy. I think I can put up with my little hell phone for another month or so since I've dealt with the POS for two years already.

Thanks

I work for Sprint, so take this how you want:

If you want a phone NOW, the Palm Pro is probably your best bet, followed by the Touch Pro. Palm sent me a Pro to demo and I love it, but I have access to chargers all day long in my store, so I swapped my old blackberry for a new in box Touch Pro and I'm taking that for a spin right now.

As for the Pre, well, I have my upgrade waiting for release day, if that tells you anything.

Well, being a long time sprint customer i could easily tell him to get a Blackberry curve (8330). It does all of what he is mentioning and the battery life is good. Plus it can multitask. I love mine, and if sprint doesnt have a new BB (hopeully the tour since the storm dont seem to be coming this way) by my upgrade window (fall) im prolly jumpin on the pre.

Im just telling him to be patient and jump on the pre. If he want a phone NOW, get the BB curve (8330), its pretty cheap and IMHO its the best phone for its price.

Back