sr-x+44gigs ram+dual xeon E5-2670's more affordable then a kidney!

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
figured i would make another post because why not looking for 650 for the combo.

will also consider trades for many 290's or 480's or maybe something else feel free to make a offer if you got anything cool.

This is a BEAST of a motherboard supports dual socket 2011 cpus and is the only mobo for this socket that will let you overclock them (bclk oc) I currently run dual e5-2670's on it and it handles every task i throw at it with flying colors. I have tested it with MANY operating systems including, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, win 10, ESXI 6.0 (majority of time), and Proxmox (basic testing) all of which it was COMPLETELY stable. However, this motherboard does have some damage in both of the sockets. socket 0 is missing 3 pins all of witch are redundant I believe they are all grounding pins. socket 1 is missing about 5 and some of those are redundant but some of them are related to dimm 4. dimm 4 of socket one does not work leaving you with only 11 out of the 12 dimms. This is the only damage that effects the functionality of the mobo the only other "damage" is VERY small and in no way effects the performance or look of the mobo. Currently this is the only on I could find for sale anywhere and figured i would put it on the market in case anyone was interested. This is used in my daily rig and i use it for everything from virtualization to CAD and gaming with zero issues.

Back