stainremover's bonanza: audigy 2 plat. ex, asus Z96JP, thermaltake xaser vi

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainremover

2[H]4U
i basically stopped buying/selling things for about two months, now i'm looking to get started again (new i7s are a-calling). now for some terms - paypal only, won't ship to nigeria, must have heatware / other feedback (ebay, etc.). local pickup ALWAYS preferred, will offer nice discounts. i live in 94704. my heatware is here. photos will be later this week (most likely tomorrow night).

Sennheiser HD555
Good condition, no cracks or scratches. The clamping force on my head is just too high (size 8 hats). Regular folks should have no issues with it. Sound quality is great, I just get headaches after 2 hours of listening. Only looking for $70 OBO shipped.

ASUS Z96JP Laptop
The Z96JP is a barebones package, but the laptop you are purchasing is completely outfitted and is ready to use. It is pretty much new, still has the screen cover and the plastic on the outside. I put in all the parts (used Arctic Ceramique on the GPU / CPU) and installed Windows to make sure everything worked properly (it does). I purchased this from eWiz/SuperBiiz a few weeks ago as a birthday present for my sister, but it turns out she has no internet at home. So I need to sell it so I can get money for a different gift. -_-

Current specs:
1.6ghz T5300 Core 2 Duo
2gb DDR2 533 (1 dimm, other dimm is free - easy upgrade to 4gb)
Broadcom Wireless (OSX will report this card as an airport card, but I can put in a Dell or an Atheros wi-fi card if you prefer)
80gb 5400rpm Western Digital Blue
DVD-RW (I believe, will double check)
Does not come with an OS, but it qualifies for a free upgrade to Windows 7?

Of course my favorite part of the laptop is the WSXGA+ 1680x1050 display and the Radeon X1600 that it comes with. Pretty good laptop, I was pretty surprised by its performance. Looking for $300 shipped. Update: I've decided to offer a warranty on the machine for 30 days. I'll give the buyer my phone number / address in case anything happens.

Thermaltake Xaser VI
Got an aluminum Thermaltake Xaser VI. This version is all aluminum, not mostly steel with bits of aluminum. It is silver with black accents and has a window. (Thermaltake has many versions of the Xaser VI). Product link here:

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Produc...C=1303&ID=1423

Comes with everything, fans (non stock, upgraded), drive bays, etc. You won't find a better price for this case. Looking for $110 shipped OBO.

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2008 w/ GPS Locator (free update to 2009 version)
Also used with my laptop for about a year. The included GPS locator is a Pharos GPS-500. Comes with original box, discs, and necessary manuals in addition to the GPS locator. The GPS unit works in OSX / Leopard. I can provide links to the necessary guides if you desire to do this. Looking for $35 OBO shipped. Now comes with a free update to Streets and Trips 2009.

Miscellaneous Items
Intec A/V Selector w/ Remote
I've somehow managed to upgrade exactly half of my consoles to HD. Luckily, I've also been able to connect them all directly to my TV through some juggling. So I've got no use for this little guy anymore, he's served me very well. It has four inputs, three on the rear, one on the front so you can plug something in directly. It has plugs for RCA / composite in (yellow, red, and white) and S-Video. Ambitious ones can also use this as a selector for component inputs (r/g/b). The remote still works and the battery is included. Only looking for $10 OBO shipped. It's this guy here:
http://www.amazon.com/nintendo-wii-xbox-360-playstation-gamecube/dp/B000286Q5I

Belkin Clear Acrylic Case for Zune 30
Used for a month, didn't like the additional bulk. No major scratches or anything like that. Looks reasonably new. Yours for $8 OBO shipped.

SYBA Firewire 1394 Card
Was gonna use it to control my Comcast box, but it was too messy and I ended up going with an IR blaster instead. $7 shipped, includes software. Will include cable for an extra $3. Newegg product link here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124032

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back