Stalker MultiPlayer

Has anyone seen any user created multiplayer maps yet for Stalker? It's a hell of a lot of fun to play at lan events, the only drawback is that some maps are so damned big if you have less than 16 people you are chasing your tail most of the time, (or picking the sinper round outta your teeth.)

Has anyone seen any user created multiplayer maps yet for Stalker? It's a hell of a lot of fun to play at lan events, the only drawback is that some maps are so damned big if you have less than 16 people you are chasing your tail most of the time, (or picking the sinper round outta your teeth.)

OffTopic: Have they fixed the multiplayer lagg issue yet? if so, I must reinstall!!!

The game is still a little laggy, at least for me. We are a eagery awaithing the release of the next patch that might clear up some of the netcode. However the patch saeems to be tied up in politics so dont hold your breath.

as for custom maps, i really have not seen any available yet, but there is huge potential.

OffTopic: Have they fixed the multiplayer lagg issue yet? if so, I must reinstall!!!

honestly I haven't played it online, but on a LAN its like butta; biggest match I've run at this point was about 6 on 6 which was a lot of fun, but the LAN only averages about 8 maybe 10 which makes 80% of the maps too big to run. :(

Back