Stalker Oblivion Lost - Is there a Flashlight?

Hangman

Weaksauce
Ive just been playing a couple hours and noticed the flashlight command (L) doesn't do anything - is it just my configuration, or is it like that for others? I got the flashlight before installing the mod, so I'm wondering if its a feature of the OL mod. :confused:

It should be L. Check the controls under options. Try binding to another key.

Very unlikely, but no flashlight could be a graphical glitch. I get weird shadows with the lights with these mods.

Stalker oblivion lost... sounds like the name of two decent games and a decent tv show to me

Probably is something graphic after all. I just downloaded it onto another computer (ati graphics) and just like mine, the flashlight works fine. I guess I have some tweakin to do! One thing, we both use the sharper textures mod too. Do any of you use that as well? I did try binding to another key with no luck.

The flashlight worked when I changed to Static Lighting (it was full dynamic lighting). I'll get the latest vid drivers and see if that helps.

Works for me on full dynamic lighting, flashlight isn't horribly powerful though....and it's creepy at night in OL

You know its really wierd - after I got the flashlight back on static lighting, I tried it again on full dynamic and its back in business! I cant understand it. I hadn't even updated the vid driver like I'd planned. I guess something shook loose in the software. Now I can try to lure some zombies into my traps!

Back