Staples: Duster 2 For $3.30

I have a bunch of these and they work fine I spend a lot of time on Slickdeals and this is the lowest price I've ever seen on stock up if you need them

The only thing wrong with these is they are only 7 oz. but it is still a good deal.

Yeah. Waste of money really. Metro vac / air compressor with duster attachment all the way

Yeah. Waste of money really. Metro vac / air compressor with duster attachment all the way

I have one but I like to have these around when I just need a quick spray on a small job. Damn sniffers have drove the price up, Gotta be 18 around here to buy these.

I have one but I like to have these around when I just need a quick spray on a small job. Damn sniffers have drove the price up, Gotta be 18 around here to buy these.

O that's not what they're for? I just buy them to get high while gaming..... :eek:

I have a vac too. Doesn't have the power of canned air though.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Just get yourself a small pancake compressor. Its useful for filling up car tires anyway, and while its a bigger investment initially, you save a ton in the long term.

this is a good deal but I think I just got 6 cans for a little over 10 bucks at microcenter, they always have really good deals on compressed air.

I am getting a metro vac after I go through these though, I only wish there was a more portable solution because I hate plugging things in.

Office Depot had a 3 pack of 11oz cans their brand for $10 a couple of days ago in store.

They were sold out online so I checked and saw they had them at a store by me. I went up there and they were on sale for $10 down from $15 or so. I asked if they price matched their online price and they do so they went in and looked everything up and I got it down to the $3 price in store.

Great deal because it would usually cost about 5x this price for a 2 pack. Only downfall is now I cant stop sneezing because all the dust I just knocked out of my poor computer is now in my breathing air :p

deal is dead. online and in store price now reflect 15$ price...... i guess it was a typo... it showed out of stock online... but 2 local stores had some.... both stores told me that they got a hotsheet from corporate to NOT SELL THEM at $3.30 and that it was a typo they were correcting and ocne it was fixed it would be instock online and in stores again, and sure enough today it was corrected. The 2nd store DID sell me 2, 2paks at the $3.30 price last night though..... after i bitched...... the first one told me to have office depot price match it and that was why they left the price online but "sold out" lol

Back