Star Wars: Battlefront with Toddyhancer

I was just looking at this over on Reddit. Is it bad that I want to buy the game now just to check out the mod?

Dumb question...Will this mod throw any false positives for hacking online?

Make sure to blow up the shots before shitting yourselves. It looks like these are photos of the monitor displaying the images and they're extremely sharp. I'll need to see video the mod in action. The video of his GTAV mod on his Youtube page doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

cool, now they can do this to games that could use a polish or two.... like Fallout 4 :)

Looks horribly oversharpened with grey filter (= seriously messed up contrast). Obvious downgrade and I fail to see any improvements and it definitely doesn't make it look more realistic.

Looks horribly oversharpened with grey filter (= seriously messed up contrast). Obvious downgrade and I fail to see any improvements and it definitely doesn't make it look more realistic.

There's always ONE guy who will always say the visuals are bad.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I personally think the oversharpening is a bit harsh as well, but it looks like live-action shots that have been oversharpened.

that looks fucking terrible

it looks like someone scanned a bunch of pictures out of a magazine

I just like to look back at past gaming adventures and go "oh wow, all of this looks better."

526766602f24f.jpeg

Where's the video? If the GTA video he posted is any indication of what it's actually like, it's not going to look anything like those SS's.

I know it sounds silly, but this mod looks FANTASTIC when the image is downsampled to a lower resolution. at native resolution it looks oversharpened, but REALLY, if you were to play this with, say, 1.5x or 2x DSR, it would look REALLY nice.

but who the hell has 4 Titan Ys?

it would have to come with a real life lightsaber for me to play this turd ball again

I don't get it... peeps say this isn't impressive looking, and then give games like Fallout a big thumbs up, when it looks like a heaping pile of steaming manure that doesn't even have 21:9 monitor support. *shakes head in disbelief*

the mod looks nice but they destroyed the amazing lighting that DICE implemented in the game...the lighting with Frostbite 3 might be the best ever in any game

Dont buy this game..i know its new and need patching..but all the cheaters i have seen in this game made me angry and i feel i wasted my money..EA releasing a unfinished game full of open doors to haxxor anc trainers and cheaters who cant die

The haxxor cheating is down right ridiculous...and so obvi it's not funny. Spawning to die...literally one shotted after you spawn, through a wall, by a weapon not supposed to be long ranged or ..ph yeah able to shoot through walls. the explosion splatter death is just insane....

Back