Starcraft 2 Beta Friend Invites

This thread could turn into a riot!

(gimme a key or I'll kill this puppy)

I would like a key as well if anyone is feeling generous. If you have a toon on us-gorefiend on wow I'll throw you a few thousand gold LOL.

im either going to give my key to a friend if he wants it or give it to someone who gives me gold on Durotan in WoW. :)

I've been stuck watching live streams... :( If anyone has an extra invite I would be your friend forever! Please and thanks if anyone actually cares enough. Heh.

Still need one from beginning of thread if anyone has a spare. Please PM me!

I noticed your post in the first page, I hope you get one GT. I have been checking my battle.net account non-stop since last February hoping for that magic SHWOOSH sound as SC2 appears, but no luck so far.

Last edited:
I wish I had friends...who got in the beta :( So does this mean people who used a friend key get an extra one too?

If anyone has a key I would like one. I'll trade you a Heroes of Newerth invite for it. :p

None of my friends have gotten a key :(. The Starcrack 6.1.1 is too easy now, was a challenge for a lil bit. If anyone is a evening/night player in the beta and don't have anyone to play with, toss me your key and I'll definitely play games with ya so we can help eachother out!

if someone is looking for a buddy to play sc2 with them i will do it. i have been playing the cracked verison and i am really good. been playing sc1 since it came out protoss FTW

If anyone gets a spare and wouldn't mind giving out, I would be glad to take it off your hands!

Just PM if anyone is feeling generous :D

I would definately like a key too please :D I don't have too much to offer, but I know me and all the guys at my apt will really appreciate it =)

Blizzard has decided to give current Beta Testers an extra key to send to a friend. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed by this decision, because it ruins the chances of a future opt-in beta wave. Also I'm imagining a lot of people will probably sell them as well. It just seems really uneven to give someone a really great opportunity to beta test a game, and then hand them even more before the prospect of chance is exhausted.

Even though I'm hugely disappointed, if anyone here receives an extra invite and doesn't have anyone in particular to send it to, I'd really appreciate. I'm not expecting anything, but it's always worth a shot. Posting your thoughts and feelings on the topic I'm interested about as well. All I know is that it's time to buy another game to fill the void before this game hits retail.

Edit: P.S. If anyone PM's the OP(myself) with a key I will be very appreciative!

It's not so bad, there are plenty of generous beta testing souls that would love to offer up a second key out of a sense of good will.

Now take a cue from the neighbors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y6kAejCjTA&NR=1

on your knees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone feeling generous who would like to gift a key or two for my starcraft whore self and towards a good friend, i would love you.

On OPs point: It is relatively stupid / unfair to do it this way, but such is life...at least theres some more keys out I suppose?

I wonder in total how many keys are in the wild now?

I got one and gave it to my friend but it kept saying the key was invalid.

I can tell you that you would feel honored to give me a key. I also happen to have a copy of HL2 & Dark Void *wink* *wink*.

I'm still needing a key, long-time poster and long-time Starcraft player from its launch way back when :). I've been opted-in since day 1 :).

if someone had one i will do do what ever i need to get the key even if i have to eat some weird food. i will even takes pictures or something. i am not begging i am just asking,

So send me a pm on what i need to do to get a key

Okay. Get on your knees and bend over. I'll do the rest. :D

I'd really appreciate a key from anyone that has an extra. Loved the first SC, and cant wait to play this one. I just got my alienware m11x, and it would love to play this game :)

Just want to give a thanks to hmz for hooking me up with a code. Ill make sure to share the favor with [H] members if I get another one.

Just want to give a thanks to hmz for hooking me up with a code. Ill make sure to share the favor with [H] members if I get another one.

Grats, and thanks... I can only hope to be so lucky soon myself :p!

EDIT: I'm all good, thank you sooooooo much to the anonymous donor of a key to me :) (feel free to PM me if you want your name here) .

Last edited:
If anyone has one available, I'd like to get one. And if I get an extra guest key as a result, I'll be sure to hand it out here as well.

Back