Starcraft 2 Beta Friend Invites

Looks like another wave of friend invites went out, check your mail. I have two keys to give out. Thanks again to Disposed for giving me a key

If anyone has an extra invite I would greatly appreciate one. I would love to test out my new i7 build with a new game. :D:D:D

Interested also. Any hookups? I'll thank you until you wish you never helped me! But do it anyways.

Would love to try this game if anyone has an extra key to spare.

Thanks in advance! :)

ahh ive been trying to get one through facebook for weeks now :( ill take one if anyone has one plz

atherton213 @ gmail.com

Anyone still giving these keys out? I still haven't got one, and I've been looking for one for months. :(

Turns out I have another invite to the next PM as well, so send it along if you want it.

Second key gone as well.

Last edited:
lol i check my email today blizzard sent me another 2 free beta keys. I've already given out 2 to friends. Gonna check to see if anyone else wants these I know before i give away to a random person.

Calling dibs if anyone is feeling generous. Got a linux box w/ wine and a W7 install to try it on. That, and I'm not seeing as much Terran love as I would like on youtube. :)

Bump. I'd gladly take a key as well and play with whoever provided it. I've played Starcraft for 10+ years which may or may not be helpful for SC2..

just an FYI if you order from Amazon, yeah you do have to wait 4-5 days for your Beta key, but you can cancel your preorder w/o paying a dime after getting the key.

I'd like a beta key...or two so I don't have to fight for seat time with the lady of the house ;)

i emailed a key to someone from this site for free and i havent even gotten a "thank you" back yet. :(

Just curious, but how do you know if you've gotten extra beta keys for friends from Blizzard? Do they e-mail it to you or something?

Back