STB FS - Gateway Solo 9300 Laptop

alceryes

Weaksauce
I'm just checking to see if there is any interest in an older model laptop.

Specs/Included -

- Mobile Pentium III 650Mhz
- 288MB PC100 SDRAM (2x128MB Crucial PC100 CL2 SDRAM plus 32MB onboard SDRAM)**
- IBM Travelstar 20GB/5400RPM/8MB cache hard drive (Zero bad sectors)**
- 24x Teac CD-ROM
- LS120 SuperDisk Drive (reads/writes normal floppy's and LS120 disks)**
- ATI Rage Mobility-P graphics card
- ESS Maestro2E sound card
- Linksys 10/100 PCMCIA Network adapter*
- Linksys Dual-Band A+G PCMCIA Wireless network adapter*
- Gateway AC Adapter
- Gateway Battery (bad cells)
- Targus laptop carrying case
- Windows 2000 installed (no CD)

*This laptop was built before network cards and wireless network cards were standard therefore I am including these.
**This laptop has been upgraded with good high-quality parts.

This laptop was produced in August of 2000. The serial number is 0019883495 for those who want to look it up on Gateway's site. This laptop is in PERFECT condition (no really, perfect out of the box, new condition). This laptop has a very good/bright 15" LCD screen that, dare I say, looks better and brighter than some cheaper LCD's produced today. The LCD screen has NO marks or dead/malfunctioning pixels. The ONLY downside that I can say about this laptop is the fact that the battery is going bad and won't hold a full charge. I haven't run the laptop in a while so I am first going to reload it and run some memory and prime95 torture tests to make sure it is running OK. The laptop will be sold with either Windows 2000 (with all up-to-date patches and drivers but with NO restore/Windows 2000 CD) or formatted clean at buyer’s discretion. Windows XP works perfectly on this computer I just needed to use that copy of Windows XP on a different system.

DSC00005Large.jpg

DSC00004Large.jpg

Asking $150 obo. I'll split shipping cost with buyer. Whatever it costs me to ship, you'll pay half. Pictures will be up after testing is complete, probably some time this weekend. I live in the South Miami, FL area so if you want to pick it up to avoid any shipping that's fine too.

ARRGH!!
Sorry guys...internet down all weekend. I just got it back up. Testing laptop now, will put up pics soon. So, anyone interested?

Bump for pics and location info.
Want more pics/different angles? ...please ask.

The laptop tests perfectly.

Back