StealthGuards FREE mobile device skins, shipping only

nobody_here

[H]F Junkie
they take Google checkout and Paypal as well as CC's

just got my order confirmation for two Blackberry full body, front back, screen included skins for $4.85 shipped :)

http://www.stealthguards.com/index.php/

these are the same and/or similar to the Zagg Invisible Shield type product which I personally have had on my LG Env Touch for over a year now and it looks brand new.....love it

In for 2....total cost was $4.85 for shipping to 35956.

Thanks for the heads up OP...my new Droid X will be here around Sept 7th, and this looks like just the thing to keep me from beating the piss out of it...

No 9650 skin? They have one for the 9700 and a non-numbered trackball "Bold." :(

Oh well. I have a PhantomSkinz on mine right now, with a backup kit in case it gets bad. But I also have an Epik case ($7 shipped) on the way. Designed for the Tour, but I plan to carve the USB port opening as needed.

Awesome! thanks a bunch OP, been waiting to get a screen for my Evo 4G. Picked up two full body sets for $4.85 shipped!

i like the protection on these type of skins, but I hate the texture. I had one on my ipod touch and it feels like it has some rubbery texture too it, not perfectly smooth like the screen its on top of. Ended up taking it off he screen but left it on the back. Had one on my PSP too, that was excellent though, great for on touch devices I think.

There's a reason why they're free: they kinda suck. I have two pieces on the back of my Droid X and I suppose they're working fine there, but I'm not even going to try the screen protector.

does the sprint htc touch pro 2 have a sister model that would use the same skins?

I bit. Ordered 2 for my Captivate.
can't beat the price even if they are junk.

I got 2 for my iphone even though I already have screen protectors for it. Was only $5 anyhow. Good backups

does the sprint htc touch pro 2 have a sister model that would use the same skins?

I too have a Sprint TouchPro2, did some research yesterday. The AT&T Tilt 2 is another Touch Pro 2 phone. That said, may not be the exact size/shape. (The Tilt 2 has a PTT button?) But for under $3... I'll give it a shot!

Here's their Tilt 2 skin:
htc_tilt_2.png

ZAGG's invisibleShield has slightly different versions for each carrier's phone. (Look at the back covers)
Images swiped from their website:
HTCTIL2FB.jpg
HTCTOUPRO2SFB.jpg

HTCTOUPRO2VFB.jpg
TMOBTOUPRO2FB.jpg

Last edited:
You are awesome! It looks like the screen protecter is clsoe. I picked up one. I'm not worried about the back shell as much as the screen and the orginal one is starting to peel off.

Thanks!

Thanks, OP. Just got 3 of them for my Palm Pre and two HTC Evos. Total cost was $7.70.

got mine for the evo and g1 since they don't make an intercept one figure i might cut it to fit for the wife. Didn't know they were just coming in an envelop. Are the instructions on their site? I haven't had time to look.

I own a couple of these. This is an amazing deal for what you get. I haven't had a single problem with them and can compare them to the invisibleshield I have.

I did not like the InvisibleShild with Swype. It was too sticky. I got this for my wife, and she does not use Swype, but her EVO drops calls inside our house with the current case she has on it. It has some metallic trim on it.

not to turn this into a whos better thread but i didnt like zaggs either, so i got skinomi for my evo. its not sticky like zagg and great. Ill have to try this stealth one when i go get my evo replaced for my blown speaker.

Grabbed 2 for each future phone that me and the GF are going to get in a month or so. :cool:

Thanks OP! Great deal on these.

awesome deal OP! i also don't like the Zagg stickiness but it protects my phone very well. If these do as good a job then it's a steal.

Good question. Still waiting
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Thanks OP needed one for my dying gen 2 iPod, and grabbed 2 EVO (1 for spare for my future EVO, the other to cut down for my current Treo Pro). $7.70.

Anyone know about this stuff getting fufilled?

good question. I got the email about the order, which states I will get another email whent he order ships.
I still haven't gotten the 2nd email stating it shipped. Which has now been 5 days ago.

But I may not get that 2nd email since it most likely won't have tracking maybe?
It could take a week+ for me to get mine, depending on whether they ship USPS Priority or first class, since I'm in Alaska.

anybody gotten theirs yet?

I ordered one for my phone several days ago, but I have not gotten a 2nd email stating the item was shipped either. Until I get one, I'm going to assume the order hasn't been fulfilled yet.

edit: They probably got slammed pretty good on this deal, so it may take a while to get all the orders shipped too.

Ordered 2 sets on 8/23/2010...just checked the site again, and it still shows my order as "being processed"...no other info available...::confused:

i ordered 4 skins myself so i'm in for $9.70 in shipping costs if it doesn't pan out, i'm thinking it will just be taking some time for them to deal with the order volume, their site has been getting hammered, but for free i can't complain really...

also noticed Zagg is having a big sale right now.....most full body skins are $6.25...

i'll update as soon as i hear something or have a package show up :)

I received mine for htc aria a few days ago. I completely did not notice it since it was in a regular envelope in a pile of credit card offers.

I received mine for htc aria a few days ago. I completely did not notice it since it was in a regular envelope in a pile of credit card offers.

good to make note of, dont expect a large envelope, it may blend in with junk mail ;)

Back