Steam Paradox Interactive weekend

Mount and blade 3 is quite a bit off, they just released the recent expansion for warband, napoleonic wars, which is VERY VERY fun.

I'm curious about the Game of Thrones mod that just came out for Crusader Kings II, so I'll be keeping an eye out for a -66 to -75% off on that one.

(The people causing CKII to be on the top sellers already need to learn how Steam works :p...)

Wonder if they ever patched/made playable Sword of the Stars 2... talk about an anticipated clusterfuck

king arthur 2 already down to $5 after 6 months....

EASILY worth it imo, it's a great game, especially if you liked the first one. Plenty of storyline choices to make, different ways to build your army/characters with tihe rpg elements, and bigger/better battles.

I'm curious about the Game of Thrones mod that just came out for Crusader Kings II, so I'll be keeping an eye out for a -66 to -75% off on that one.

(The people causing CKII to be on the top sellers already need to learn how Steam works :p...)

I'd say CK2 is worth every bit of it's asking price. I'm going to wait and see if the DLC gets cheaper though.

Mount and blade 3 is quite a bit off, they just released the recent expansion for warband, napoleonic wars, which is VERY VERY fun.

I really prefer the non-gun-based battles of the regular M&B, so I haven't picked it up. Although I got M&B for such a steal of a price ($2.50) and it is so good that I have felt an indebtedness to Paradox ever since. So who knows, I may pick it up just to feel like I am square with them.

Well it's not at all "actiony" really, the guns are very inaccurate unless you are up close, or get a lucky shot. They take a long time to reload as well.

Plenty of Melee/horse charging and things in it , you can even play as a drummer or something as well.

is the Dead Legions DLC worth it for KA2? It looks like it adds another storyline, not just units...

EASILY worth it imo, it's a great game, especially if you liked the first one. Plenty of storyline choices to make, different ways to build your army/characters with tihe rpg elements, and bigger/better battles.

I found it to be a sleeper, and by that I mean, I was snoring. I guess I never really found the Total War series my type anyway...

Warlock looks OK if it goes on sale. It looks EXACTLY like Civ V with fantasy

Back