Steam sale has begun! 1 PM EST 11/23!

In for Orcs Must Die. Between this and the Indie Bundles, my steam list has grown significantly ;)

I wanna get in on a 4 pack for Dungeon Defenders. $22.49/ 4 = $5.62 a person. But, I also wanna see if it might show up on a daily deal for even bigger savings!!!!!!!

Grabbed Orcs+DLC for $5. I enjoyed the demo enough that I doubt I will regret it.

If anybody has a left over from a Renegade OPS four pack and accepts Paypal please PM me.

Orcs Must Die is on Daily Sale nearly every second day. It's probably in the specials because it was slotted in for the Daily Sale again today.

would love to see a Witcher/Witcher 2 combo pack go on sale

too soon to expect any sales on BF3 or MW3?

nice -- I never even knew of Orcs Must Die till today (been buys with BF3, Saints Row3, and have totally neglected Forz4)

For 5 dollars this looks like a blast.

Finally portal 2 at a price worthy of it's extremely short (but enjoyable) 4 hour singleplayer. Yoink.

Got Sam and Max.... thinking of Sins of Solar, as it looks similar to Homeworld.

If you don't have, then I'd recommend Nexus: Jupiter Incident, very good space tactical strategy game. Not on homeworld scale - but it's decent, and can be challenging.

I picked up Portal 2. I almost bought it last month, glad I didn't. These are some great deals I can't wait to see what else comes.

Orcs Must Die is on Daily Sale nearly every second day. It's probably in the specials because it was slotted in for the Daily Sale again today.

When was the last time it was on a daily sale? I don't remember it being 3.74, EVER. If anything, you're probably thinking of dungeon defenders.

Is Duke Nukem Forever even worth the $6.79 price tag?

at that price, the cost is negligible. If you don't expect too much of the game, it's worth playing through, if only for the weird minigames n stuff

I picked up Duke Nukem Forever, not a great price but like many in my steam library that just sit there will be around for a rainy day.

I want to get Quake 4, but I think $10 is a bit high for an old game, hopefully it will come down to $5, though its great that Steam is having a massive sale again, will check back tomorrow to see what other great sales they have.

Black Ops is still overpriced, why the fuck is Activision still selling this game at a high price along with MW2.

The only good deal I got was orcs. Picked up arma x because I have been wanting it for awhile now and 30 bucks doesn't seem too bad for all those games. Also picked up Garry's mods for 2.50 cause I always wanted to mess around with it back in the day but my computer wasn't fast enough at the time.

I want to get Quake 4, but I think $10 is a bit high for an old game, hopefully it will come down to $5, though its great that Steam is having a massive sale again, will check back tomorrow to see what other great sales they have.

Black Ops is still overpriced, why the fuck is Activision still selling this game at a high price along with MW2.

Doubly so for us Aussies. Ozgameshop has Black Ops for $36...

Renegade Ops is made by the developer behind Just Cause 2, for those wondering what the hell it is.

I hope there will still be a Xmas sale...

Most likely it will still be on. Perhaps there might even be some kind of contest to go along like this year's Summer Sale. IIRC, We had such contest last year too. 2011 Summer Sale was certainly the 2nd time.

Lately Valve has made those major sales event into something more than just discounts, we get contest and lucky draws :cool:

Autumn Sale is like an ordinary sales event now :p

Alice: Madness returns is the cheapest I've seen it at $14.99.....think it will go below that during this sale?

Op, you should make yourself useful and put the sales in your post instead of just smilies.. lol

In for Portal 2, Orcs Must Die, and Mass Effect 2. Can't wait to see what today brings.

is ME 1 and 2 worth it? Im not sure if bioware is a good developer anymore. Dragon age 2 was so bad, so im not sure if any of their games are even worth a try

Is Fallout: New Vegas a good deal at 50% off?

The 100 plus hours that I've put it into it easily say yes.

is ME 1 and 2 worth it? Im not sure if bioware is a good developer anymore. Dragon age 2 was so bad, so im not sure if any of their games are even worth a try

Yes.

Duke nukem is worth $7.

Not even worth pirating.

Renegade Ops is made by the developer behind Just Cause 2, for those wondering what the hell it is.

I'll have to consider it at that rate.

Back