Steam Sale is on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
theyre listing 1034 games on sale now looking its still loading. waiting for the daily deals thing.

F1 2010 for 19.99 from 39.99 is the only half way decent thing I see from the front page...

F1 2010 for 19.99 from 39.99 is the only half way decent thing I see from the front page...

Funny, that's the only thing I ignored. Is F1 2010 worth $20?

Already own BC2 from D2D and FEAR on Steam, but to have FEAR2+DLC and BC2 on Steam for under $17 for everything is still tempting... Told myself I wasn't going to re-purchase anything I already own, but... still tempting...

Whoa! You can get the Prince of Persia Trilogy along with Prince of Persia and the latest Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands for less than $20.00! Okay, I need to see if there is anything else I want to get...

how did you even know BC 2 was on sale because there isnt shit about on the store page that I can see?

I already own all the FEAR items... I would recommend it to any one, $10 is cheap too for a great game.

So are they going to have daily deals today or does that start on the 23th like last year? :confused:

how did you even know BC 2 was on sale because there isnt shit about on the store page that I can see?

A mouse a keyboard. Usually one clicks into the search field and then enters keystrokes of said game then finally clicks the search button or the enter key.
:p

i say 'meh'. not that much good stuff.. I was hoping fallout: nv would be at least as cheap as the best buy ($30) sale. Honestly, there just aren't that many good games I want to buy/on sale.

A mouse a keyboard. Usually one clicks into the search field and then enters keystrokes of said game then finally clicks the search button or the enter key.
:p
no shit? the point is that I would have never known it was on sale since it sure it as hell isn't showing up on the store front page. so should I search for every game that hope may go on sale while I am at it? :rolleyes: :p

just picked up the $10 FEAR pack and the $6.79 Battlefield BC2. great deals imo

no shit? the point is that I would have never known it was on sale since it sure it as hell isn't showing up on the store front page. so should I search for every game that hope may go on sale while I am at it? :rolleyes: :p

Yes you should since most good/great sales usually aren't announced RIGHT away for all the lazy ass people :p

Nice to see EA and Activision continue to not get the point of a sale. Only 25% off games like Dead Space and Mirror's Edge is not what I would call good.

bought the FEAR complete pack. BC2 is an amazing deal. i've put over 300 hours into that game...very fun.

Hmm tempted to get BC2 for my brother. I have retail version they run on same multiplayer servers?
Also hoping that Borderlands finally goes on sale while I actually have money..

Pretty good deal there. Good to see they have the Pöttinger 1252C made the list -- the community was fuming so much over it missing in the original they must have finally broke down. To bad for the MAC folks this DLC is not supported.

Also, check out the catalog # in the url.... coincidence?

OMFG good eyes hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back