Steam Weekend Deal(s)

If you answered "B" to any of the above, you qualify for our [strike=option]Dungeon Keeper[/s] Overlord Management Seminar!

Overlord's like Dungeon Keeper? Sign me up! Loved that game. The second one randomly crashed on the 3 machines I tried it on unfortunately, I wanted to play it in a bad way.

Snagged Overlord. Loved it on the 360 but felt the controls were just too limited/clunky/awkward. Hoping the PC version will be better for that.

is crysis warhead fun? so far my multiplayer seems fine with tf2 and l4d

Overlord's like Dungeon Keeper? Sign me up! Loved that game. The second one randomly crashed on the 3 machines I tried it on unfortunately, I wanted to play it in a bad way.

It really isn't anything like DK, other than the fact you're playing an evil overlord. It isn't really a strategy game so much as an action game. I think it plays kinda like a Gauntlet with minions.

All I know is, tonight is going to be an Overlord night!

Also, Overlord got an 81 on Metacritic, so people who care about reviews (unlike myself), that might be something to go buy.

Damn you Steam! I bought Warhead and the Overlord pack and NOW Torchlight!!! :D

These steam deals are all to frequent .. buying so many games it seems.

Still cheaper than going to a movie at the theater lol...

Still cheaper than going to a movie at the theater lol...
Not to mention that most movies out are garbage.... and the MPAA should just go in the corner and die after we all get turns beating the shit out of it. :D

These steam deals are all to frequent .. buying so many games it seems.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

My backlog is growing, sure...but I'm not one to complain about cheap good games. :)

I don't know what everyone sees in Overlord. I tried the demo on the 360 back when it came out.. and even though the demo sequence was entertaining (funny), I couldn't wait for it all to be over.

I'm guessing the sequels will be more of the same?

I don't see what there isn't to like in Overlord...
Except commanding minions which is a bit tedious.

Last edited:
Got warhead, had to do a workaround to get it to work but really enjoying it now.

Ok, couldn't resist. Waited until today, but bought both packages.

Got the Crysis pack, installed and theres no where to be found 64 bit version of the game for crysis. For those of you on Vista/7 64, crysis steam version of the game only has 32bit exe's wtf, which makes no sense since my friend got his at walmart retail copy has 64 bit bin. I even have half life 2 64 bit version of steam install, anyone wanna chime in on this? I looked up my half life 2 and indeed steam supports 64 bit games, half life 2 is 64 bit. Also, the max resolution for the drop down menu is 1600x1200, my 28 inch monitor is 1920x1200, this is really disappointing how steam castrated crysis, I cant even game in my native resolution...

Last edited:
The resolution is there, you need to scroll down - it's kind of obscure but you can scroll down.

Should be a 64-bit version of Crysis, but in Warhead, only 32-bit works as far as I know.

in Win7 games browser, you can r-click on the Crysis/Warhead icons to selecvt 64 bit or dx9/10.

Back