Street Fighter Legacy?

Mortal Kombat got much better treatment from Hollywood,one of the better game to movie adaptations. They should let the guys who made this short do a whole Street Fighter movie,it'd be ten times better than the crappy Van Dammed version.

MK movies were able to stay closer to the games, I still wouldn't call them 'good' by any measure.

Ahh here we go. I remember this show. Do you?

Wow, those 3 minutes were 10X better then the both Street Fighter movies combined.

MK movies were able to stay closer to the games, I still wouldn't call them 'good' by any measure.

Ugh. I forgot they made a TV show. That was like the worst show ever made haha. Had its moments though.

I didn't know they made a live action Mortal Kombat show...

And that 3 minute fan made video was pretty good but I wouldn't compare it to the movies since the fan made was basically just a little fight. But in any case Street Fighter 2 the animated movie is still the best :)

guess im just not a big enough nerd. Even tho i put in over 100 hrs on previous sf4 and current. 'A' for effort?

Fuckin awesome! They should have had these guys do the fight scenes in the movies. Granted they probably woulda been alot younger. Still though Excellent scene.

Yeah man that Fallout Fan movie is pretty impressive. I would have taken my water and potatoes back!

Last edited:
The Mortal Kombat Conquest TV series was pretty bad (just like the cartoon), but I still kinda liked it. What got me though was knowing that all the characters from the show would be betrayed (Katana), dead/soul stolen (Kung Lao), dead and controlled by the bad guys (Smoke, Sub-Zero and Rain) and a bunch of other characters you got to like. Any way they ended the show, you know it would have a bad ending leading up to the events of the game/movie.

Street Fighter movie wasnt all that bad...I mean, besides the lameness of it, they did get the character/actor ratio right, some of the characters looks JUST like they did in the game. Mortal Kombat movie was decent...just again, pretty lame, and the CG was nothing to write home about.

This fan made movie though is kinda shitty I have to say. Fight scenes were WAY too weak and lacked "punch" (no pun intended) and while the CG parts were done well, the characters themselves made me feel sick...never in my life have I EVER seen a more scrawny weak looking Ryu...it was pretty embarrassing to say the least...

guess im just not a big enough nerd. Even tho i put in over 100 hrs on previous sf4 and current. 'A' for effort?

100 hrs is nothing for a competitive fighting game......... I've played Bubble Bobble more than that.

Back