stupid evga quake4 offer question

KSNIPPY

Limp Gawd
when you send in to get quake4 for free it says to send them your invoice/receipt, wtf is that? is that the little paper you get with the product from whoever you bought it by thats usually in the box?

Yup, sure is!

If you threw it away, go online to wherever you bought it. They should have some place where you can print out another one. You could also print out the email that you got when you bought it.

I have emailed mine in, faxed it in, emailed it again, faxed it in again. Still no word from them.

I bought mine on the 6th also, from TigerDirect, and I did the early sign up for the game.

I have emailed every email address on their site, still nothing. :(

Then post in the eVGA forums, that can sometimes put you in touch with the right people faster.

I sent the confirmation invoice that was recieved by e-mail from newegg and just forward it to them with the serial, name, address. I did this saturday night, and got back a confirmation that it all checked out and quake 4 should ship within two weeks!

To bad i already beat the game on saturday :(

i just did order it so i dont have the invoice thing yet, i just needed to know what it was.
and ill try forwarding the email to them.

on a side note:
it was strange, the item i ordered was only in stock for like 20 minutes and a few minutes after i bought it it went back out of stock. i hope i got it and that it wasnt just a glitch on newegg showing that it was in stock.

KSNIPPY said:

That was the one that was ordered for me, but they sent back a e-mail that it was out of stock, i dunno what is up with that, this was about 2 weeks ago when that happened, ended up getting the one that is lower clocked for 304$ from evga, got it fine. Can clock it up to 500/1.18 and run fine.

wont they send an email saying its out of stock or not?
ok stupid question, just read the post before this one.
how long will it take for them to send me an email saying its out of stock? they sent one saying that it has already been charged to my credit card, adn the order status is on step 3. could that mean that its actually in stock?

I did post of there forums about it, still nothing.

To Snippy:
I had ZZF and NewEgg both charge my card, tell me it was packed (step 3 for NewEgg, and 'Packed' for ZZF), then 5 days later they sent me an email saying it was out of stock. Since it was in step 3 (or Packed for ZZF) I couldn't even cancel my order. Thankfully I have pre-paid legal and one phone call from my lawyer later, I had both my orders cancelled. I ended up going with TigerDirect and they got me my order in two days.

Of course your milage may vary.

Just stay on top of them, threaten a lawyer if you have to.

Mayhs said:
youre just looking for more posts...like me :p ;)

nah, i dont even know how many posts i have or how to tell, i just needed some info on stuff :)

I got my 7800GT through newegg about 2 weeks ago, and i applied for Q4 the sameday i got it in. I just recieved it today..so basically it takes about 1-2 weeks for it to arrive after you had signed up for it. I got a confirmation right after i submitted it.

Back